NEW Streak for the Cash

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • will2survive
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 11-26-09
    • 8099

    #1086
    streaks up to 21--girl's leading by 4----Everyone took Siena--she held back amd is in the driver's seat---I want to get to 10 and then pick my spots---she won't pick----problem is TIME'S RUNNING OUT
    Comment
    • losturmarbles
      SBR MVP
      • 07-01-08
      • 4604

      #1087
      well i was hoping to take northug, but sm didn't unlock the bode prop. bode finished 3rd.
      Comment
      • yisman
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 09-01-08
        • 75682

        #1088
        Mallorca down a goal after 56.

        Northug well out of medal contention.

        The Miller pickers ended up getting lucky, because a huge portion would've taken one of the big afternoon favorites.
        Comment
        • yisman
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 09-01-08
          • 75682

          #1089
          I'm looking at Edwards, no medal, or St. Peter's.

          Will have to choose one.

          Not sure whether speed skating will end by 9:05 PM.
          Comment
          • yisman
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 09-01-08
            • 75682

            #1090
            so over half the active leaderboard going into today wiped out.

            Lot of picks for Northug to medal, and some more on Mallorca, which lost 1-0.
            Comment
            • SamsNCharge99
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 10-22-08
              • 41244

              #1091
              i got USA ay 630
              Comment
              • yisman
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 09-01-08
                • 75682

                #1092
                baddsrocks (2/15/2010 at 3:17 PM) Report Ohno is America's best bet, but he's the fifth favorite. I think it's about 50/50 whether Ohno medals or not.

                lol, should probably find out who you're picking before you pick an event.
                Comment
                • yisman
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 09-01-08
                  • 75682

                  #1093
                  well, this sucks.

                  It seems there was a women's game before the St. Peter's game, meaning this game starts about 7:30, meaning there's no chance for a two pick night. I would've gone with Gavin Edwards had I known.
                  Comment
                  • yisman
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 09-01-08
                    • 75682

                    #1094
                    game unlocked seconds after kansas/a&m locked.

                    Would've taken A&M. I like them to cover and possibly pull off the upset. I figure on them losing by no more than 5.
                    Comment
                    • tltaylor89
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 06-19-09
                      • 19610

                      #1095
                      w3 time to kick this thing into overdrive
                      Comment
                      • SamsNCharge99
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 10-22-08
                        • 41244

                        #1096
                        L1, went w/ 3 goals or more, then Man u
                        Comment
                        • stevek173
                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                          • 03-29-08
                          • 27638

                          #1097
                          w3 manchester city
                          Comment
                          • yisman
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 09-01-08
                            • 75682

                            #1098
                            big favorites crash today.

                            AC Milan is down two goals. They were about -200 on the +.5. That match was almost a pick'em.

                            The under 2.5 in the everton game was about -155, but there was a penalty kick in the 87th and it was converted.

                            Stoke will cover the +.5. They were -161 on 5 Dimes

                            13
                            three 12s
                            two 11s
                            three listed 10s

                            going down on Milan
                            Comment
                            • stevek173
                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                              • 03-29-08
                              • 27638

                              #1099
                              george mason
                              Comment
                              • yisman
                                SBR Aristocracy
                                • 09-01-08
                                • 75682

                                #1100
                                leaderboard all over Kentucky, of course.

                                Biggest active streak in our group is a 3 right now.

                                I still believe someone will get a double digit streak together this month.
                                Comment
                                • MexicanStallion
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 09-08-08
                                  • 20429

                                  #1101
                                  I am done with this month. Waiting for March now.
                                  Comment
                                  • tltaylor89
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 06-19-09
                                    • 19610

                                    #1102
                                    Originally posted by MexicanStallion
                                    I am done with this month. Waiting for March now.
                                    Haha you cant quit on this month Mexi
                                    Comment
                                    • whatsgood5
                                      Restricted User
                                      • 10-13-09
                                      • 15359

                                      #1103
                                      Such a frustrating game
                                      Comment
                                      • MexicanStallion
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 09-08-08
                                        • 20429

                                        #1104
                                        Originally posted by tltaylor89
                                        Haha you cant quit on this month Mexi
                                        I've already quit. I am like ten games under .500, so it doesn't matter what I pick. I just throw something there.
                                        Comment
                                        • tltaylor89
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 06-19-09
                                          • 19610

                                          #1105
                                          lol GL next month
                                          Comment
                                          • whatsgood5
                                            Restricted User
                                            • 10-13-09
                                            • 15359

                                            #1106
                                            I do have my streak up to four now!
                                            Comment
                                            • whatsgood5
                                              Restricted User
                                              • 10-13-09
                                              • 15359

                                              #1107
                                              Will probably lose tomorrow though
                                              Comment
                                              • tltaylor89
                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                • 06-19-09
                                                • 19610

                                                #1108
                                                Originally posted by whatsgood5
                                                I do have my streak up to four now!
                                                You still cant collect on anything this month
                                                Comment
                                                • SamsNCharge99
                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                  • 10-22-08
                                                  • 41244

                                                  #1109
                                                  i got strwak of 2...got OKCity
                                                  Comment
                                                  • tltaylor89
                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                    • 06-19-09
                                                    • 19610

                                                    #1110
                                                    Originally posted by SamsNCharge99
                                                    i got strwak of 2...got OKCity
                                                    Win 3
                                                    Comment
                                                    • yisman
                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                      • 09-01-08
                                                      • 75682

                                                      #1111
                                                      OKC was the best pick of the night, most likely, but it allowed for only one pick.

                                                      I took USF hoping for a 9:05 game, but the game was needlessly extended with USF easily in control.

                                                      Took Rondo, but it's a stupid first half prop.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • tltaylor89
                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                        • 06-19-09
                                                        • 19610

                                                        #1112
                                                        Originally posted by yisman
                                                        OKC was the best pick of the night, most likely, but it allowed for only one pick.

                                                        I took USF hoping for a 9:05 game, but the game was needlessly extended with USF easily in control.

                                                        Took Rondo, but it's a stupid first half prop.
                                                        Took ROndo as well but he might come out slow
                                                        Comment
                                                        • losturmarbles
                                                          SBR MVP
                                                          • 07-01-08
                                                          • 4604

                                                          #1113
                                                          looking at tomorrow's card, is anybody taking lindsey vonn to win the alpine downhill?

                                                          she's -150 at bm, +100 at bodog.

                                                          actually, i went ahead and made a bet on her at +100. i also made a couple of small bets on Jacquemod (FRA) and Mancuso (USA) at +3300 and +2800 since bm was offering them at only +1500 and +1250.

                                                          $5 wins $160 or $140 if one of my long shots wins.

                                                          also worth noting, Paerson (SWE) is +500 at bodog and only +300 at bm.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • yisman
                                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                                            • 09-01-08
                                                            • 75682

                                                            #1114
                                                            I actually took Evans. Not sure what I was thinking with that post.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • tltaylor89
                                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                                              • 06-19-09
                                                              • 19610

                                                              #1115
                                                              Bombing
                                                              Comment
                                                              • yisman
                                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                                • 09-01-08
                                                                • 75682

                                                                #1116
                                                                nine leaderboard streaks on the over 2.5, including a W15.

                                                                Not a very wise pick with a double digit streak.
                                                                Comment
                                                                • yisman
                                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                                  • 09-01-08
                                                                  • 75682

                                                                  #1117
                                                                  I thought Vonn would get a lot of picks because she's a big name and American.

                                                                  The only leaderboard streaks on this took AOC. four streaks
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • stevek173
                                                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                                    • 03-29-08
                                                                    • 27638

                                                                    #1118
                                                                    flailing. bolton. hope those stupid untalented assclowns end my losing streak
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • yisman
                                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                                      • 09-01-08
                                                                      • 75682

                                                                      #1119
                                                                      Skipped everything. I'd rather keep the W2 and go with Shani Davis.

                                                                      Fiorentina was actually a slight fave on the +1.5 line, but a few bigger streaks jumped on Munich.

                                                                      16
                                                                      14
                                                                      13
                                                                      two 12s
                                                                      11


                                                                      Not much in terms of challengers against the W21, thanks to some big public picks going down recently.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • tltaylor89
                                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                                        • 06-19-09
                                                                        • 19610

                                                                        #1120
                                                                        Well may next month be better than this one
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...