NEW Streak for the Cash

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SamsNCharge99
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 10-22-08
    • 41244

    #1
    NEW Streak for the Cash
    Hey guys who play ESPN Streak for the Cash.

    New game is up. Now, each month there will be a monthly award for longest streak. SO let's get to work.
  • SamsNCharge99
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 10-22-08
    • 41244

    #2
    Streak of 0

    going w/ S. Florida winning margin

    then Villinova at 3:30
    Comment
    • onthewhat
      Restricted User
      • 05-14-08
      • 15411

      #3
      I am going to do this, never joined the other thread
      Comment
      • SamsNCharge99
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 10-22-08
        • 41244

        #4
        the group is called SBR OTW, we have 12 guys in there

        password....I forget I think it's baseborn
        Comment
        • onthewhat
          Restricted User
          • 05-14-08
          • 15411

          #5
          Streak of 0

          South Carolina Gamecocks over Uconn
          Comment
          • SamsNCharge99
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 10-22-08
            • 41244

            #6
            Play ESPN fantasy games. Create or join a fantasy league. Use the ESPN Draft kit, read fantasy blogs, watch video, or listen to ESPN fantasy podcasts.


            pass work is baseborn
            Comment
            • SamsNCharge99
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 10-22-08
              • 41244

              #7
              streak of 2....going w/ Texas Tech
              Comment
              • Jshap1515
                SBR MVP
                • 02-16-09
                • 1023

                #8
                Sucking right now.

                Avalanche time.
                Comment
                • HustleGetPaid
                  SBR MVP
                  • 10-28-09
                  • 1199

                  #9
                  Just joined, streak of one right now.
                  Comment
                  • yisman
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 09-01-08
                    • 75682

                    #10
                    Sammy, I tried to PM you back, but it says your PMs are disabled.
                    Comment
                    • MexicanStallion
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 09-08-08
                      • 20429

                      #11
                      W2 (12-12)

                      Georgetown
                      Comment
                      • H-BOMB
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 10-15-09
                        • 5240

                        #12
                        joined group...streak of 6 right now
                        Comment
                        • MexicanStallion
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 09-08-08
                          • 20429

                          #13
                          Originally posted by H-BOMB
                          joined group...streak of 6 right now
                          Nice work. You are the leader now
                          Comment
                          • H-BOMB
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 10-15-09
                            • 5240

                            #14
                            my longest streak ever in this was 9.....so it might end soon
                            Comment
                            • blackNgoldjuice
                              SBR Wise Guy
                              • 09-25-08
                              • 529

                              #15
                              Tough games today
                              Comment
                              • ztballer
                                SBR MVP
                                • 08-24-09
                                • 1007

                                #16
                                Sammy glad to see u posting again

                                I miss you
                                Comment
                                • Fieldysnuts44
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 10-02-08
                                  • 1592

                                  #17
                                  Im in Sam.Ive been playing this game for long time,but I could never get enuff guys to have a group. Thanks.My entry name is Bazehater44
                                  Comment
                                  • Fieldysnuts44
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 10-02-08
                                    • 1592

                                    #18
                                    Never mind changed my entry name.Its now Fieldysnuts44
                                    Comment
                                    • Guest

                                      #19
                                      Baller Sammy last posted in this thread a week ago. He is still out chasing guys down and begging his friends to pay him the money they owe.
                                      Comment
                                      • H-BOMB
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 10-15-09
                                        • 5240

                                        #20
                                        Ole Miss up 5 at halftime.......looking for number 7 in a row
                                        Comment
                                        • losturmarbles
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 07-01-08
                                          • 4604

                                          #21
                                          guys, lets get a point pool going for next month's longest streak.

                                          say 20? sbr points, whoever has the longest streak wins the whole pot.

                                          if there's a tie, we can either split the pot or carry it over skins style between the players tied

                                          i'll volunteer to hold the points if you guys trust me. or i trust yisman or mexican stallion to do it, although they may have a lot on their plate keeping up with points already.
                                          Comment
                                          • MexicanStallion
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 09-08-08
                                            • 20429

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by losturmarbles
                                            guys, lets get a point pool going for next month's longest streak.

                                            say 20? sbr points, whoever has the longest streak wins the whole pot.

                                            if there's a tie, we can either split the pot or carry it over skins style between the players tied

                                            i'll volunteer to hold the points if you guys trust me. or i trust yisman or mexican stallion to do it, although they may have a lot on their plate keeping up with points already.
                                            I think that could be a fun idea. How long is the next session? I know this session is only a month. We already have around 15 + members in the group.
                                            Comment
                                            • MexicanStallion
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 09-08-08
                                              • 20429

                                              #23
                                              Streak W4

                                              Not sure on the 10:00 Games yet Passing on NHL
                                              Comment
                                              • 5050
                                                SBR High Roller
                                                • 10-23-09
                                                • 108

                                                #24
                                                nice
                                                Comment
                                                • tltaylor89
                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                  • 06-19-09
                                                  • 19610

                                                  #25
                                                  lol
                                                  Comment
                                                  • yisman
                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                    • 09-01-08
                                                    • 75682

                                                    #26
                                                    I'm in for the points betting on longest streak idea.


                                                    Same thing as for who wins the 100K:

                                                    longest streak for the calendar month.

                                                    All streaks reset at the end of each month anyway, so it'll be simple.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • tltaylor89
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 06-19-09
                                                      • 19610

                                                      #27
                                                      It will be 17 Yisman
                                                      Comment
                                                      • yisman
                                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                                        • 09-01-08
                                                        • 75682

                                                        #28
                                                        what will?
                                                        Comment
                                                        • MexicanStallion
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 09-08-08
                                                          • 20429

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by yisman
                                                          I'm in for the points betting on longest streak idea.


                                                          Same thing as for who wins the 100K:

                                                          longest streak for the calendar month.

                                                          All streaks reset at the end of each month anyway, so it'll be simple.
                                                          We have 3 weeks to get some posters together for ideas for a streak pool.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • MexicanStallion
                                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                                            • 09-08-08
                                                            • 20429

                                                            #30
                                                            Win 7

                                                            On to tomorrow.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • SamsNCharge99
                                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                                              • 10-22-08
                                                              • 41244

                                                              #31
                                                              im in for point bet....I fukked up today

                                                              had streak of 1 after NO, was going to go w/ Clipps over Heat, but forgot and went w/ GB, lost and forgot to pick Cavs, so have Oregon now w/ -1 streak
                                                              Comment
                                                              • tltaylor89
                                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                                • 06-19-09
                                                                • 19610

                                                                #32
                                                                Why dont we start a group on the site (SBR Posters group)
                                                                Comment
                                                                • MexicanStallion
                                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                                  • 09-08-08
                                                                  • 20429

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by tltaylor89
                                                                  Why dont we start a group on the site (SBR Posters group)
                                                                  We have a group. There are about 20 or so people in it. Sammy posted the link towards the top. I think the password is baseborn.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • SamsNCharge99
                                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                                    • 10-22-08
                                                                    • 41244

                                                                    #34
                                                                    alrighty, let's get this thread going boys

                                                                    what are we doing as far as betting pts...longest streak each month for 20 pts a person???

                                                                    Stallion sitting w/ 8...keep it slow Stallion, still a lot of time

                                                                    I have streak of 2...going w/ 3 goals or fewer early, then I think Kentucky late
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • MexicanStallion
                                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                                      • 09-08-08
                                                                      • 20429

                                                                      #35
                                                                      I like VCU and Kentucky. I don't like them being huge favorites though. I would probably go with Kentucky. I will wait it out though.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...