Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    keep up the excellent work??
    Lakerboy posted the Rams as a 10X play on Sunday.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Lakerboy posted the Rams as a 10X play on Sunday.
    I have a broken clock in my garage.

That fuking thing is right two times a day too.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Let's be real here for a minute.....

BOTH these teams are dogshit.
    PS...opie I did not care for this comment pal. You got a big ass state to work with down there. "Stay in your lane"

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: COdoubleBizzle

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    PS...opie I did not care for this comment pal. You got a big ass state to work with down there. "Stay in your lane"

I was kinda hoping that had slid by you after the Niners finally got down to business.

Trust me.....my team is pure dogshit as well. While the 49ers don't look like the tour de force they were last year, they could still beat my teams ass.

Nice call, pal

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I was kinda hoping that had slid by you after the Niners finally got down to business.

Trust me.....my team is pure dogshit as well. While the 49ers don't look like the tour de force they were last year, they could still beat my teams ass.

Nice call, pal
    Finally got around to reading threads. Trust me I wasn't anywhere near SBR or a computer during that game. Too much spiting, cursing, drinking and violent hi fiving.

Thanks and gl on Thurs.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bb the skins have zero defense, shitty special teams, a bad qb and a crap offensive line. All those things favor sf. That's why I'm taking the skins.
    Lakerboy when things favor a certain team that you bet on them, not against them.

bez
    bez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Ya only thing the skins had was home field advantage, other then that their team is in turmoil. 49ers was the easiest play this week.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Lakerboy when things favor a certain team that you bet on them, not against them.
    im not convinced this guy even places bets with money since he has been asked 10,000 times to produce a single bet slip and cant

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

How could you bet on that clown RG3 against a real team?

Try again next week, should beat the Giants.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    im not convinced this guy even places bets with money since he has been asked 10,000 times to produce a single bet slip and cant
    He already admitted that SBR asked him to be a thread generator to boost traffic. So basically he makes a stupid thread title about a game, adds 100x air units on the bet and guarantees it won't lose or he will leave forum. Then when the bet loses he never leaves.

My advice is to fade his every play regardless of his unit size. All regulars here who have been around here for a while know this and keep making money off fading him. The goal here is you don't want him to quit posting. You want SBR to keep paying him peanuts so we can fade his traffic generating threads and make real cash. He is the gift that keeps on giving. If you keep fading lakerboy, SBR John, SBR Lou and jjgold you will not have to work again and make huge money gambling.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you keep fading lakerboy, SBR John, SBR Lou and jjgold you will not have to work again and make huge money gambling.
    lol dude I never thought about it like that

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Lol. You would make nothing fading me. Joey go and find all of my nfl plays this season and see how much u would be up.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Joey ask him to show you his record from last summer NBA playoffs. 3-31.

He kept betting on the Lakers and fading Spurs then he was unloading on Spurs and fading Heat. He lost his ass and we got richer.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Joey is still busy calculating my nfl record. He is trying to find ways to make it -.

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy lakerboy has always been a joke among the people I know that read the forum.
    How can one guy lose so much and be so cocky maybe he is a little soft upstairs or a mod either way his act is old and stale.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    nah he is an air bettor for sure.

Not that I care or anything Lakerboy is still a good poster.

He actually comes up with some good plays too.

His one downfall is he is an attention whore and sometimes he just post an underdog ML
    bet like last night just to be contrarian and hopes that on the off chance it happens to hit and he can come back and look like a genius.

i see right thru that shit though. If the game he post a play on is a completely random non primetime play like Rams over Bears
    then you need to take it seriously b/c he is good at spotting certain shit like when the books are tipping their hand and when books post a soft number.

LB admitedly does not even watch sports and he never actually breaks down the actual match ups or anything that has to do with the game being played on the field. He is more of a numbers/ line movement type guy

however every single week he will post the ML on the underdog of whatever the most popular game is

Lakerboy is actually a pretty sharp mind and there is no fukkin way
    he actually "sprinkled" anything on Redskins ML

If LB would take this more seriously and cut down on the volume of plays
    he has the talent to be a top 5 capper. Lately though he is sloppy

duendz
    Update your status
    duendz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Skins are roasted...

First 123