1. #1
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    Spreadsheet Config question

    When I started to add today's NHL picks to my list, for some reason the spreadsheet converts them to units rather than dollars with the decimal points.

    Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I can't seem to find the setting for it.

    thanks
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-10-15 at 01:49 PM. Reason: image does not exist

  2. #2
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    nevermind I found it

  3. #3
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,213
    Betpoints: 390

    Why isn't the spread sheet showing up in the right tab anymore?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    So I still have a little bit of a problem here:
    When I add a play to my spreadsheet, I enter it as $ risked but it saves it as Units risked....I then have to go and manually change each play back to dollars.

    Where is the setting that controls this behavior?

  5. #5
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    So I still have a little bit of a problem here:
    When I add a play to my spreadsheet, I enter it as $ risked but it saves it as Units risked....I then have to go and manually change each play back to dollars.

    Where is the setting that controls this behavior?
    found it

  6. #6
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 16,667
    Betpoints: 14

    rusher you have answered more of your own questions in this thread than archie does all week

    rusher i penetrating love you mang! kick so much ass today cousin!

  7. #7
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    rusher you have answered more of your own questions in this thread than archie does all week

    rusher i penetrating love you mang! kick so much ass today cousin!
    Manny mang this is unreal
    Manny mang SBR should put me on a live chat support team
    Manny mang the card is gonna be heavy and dangerous tonight...pick your spots cuz

  8. #8
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 16,667
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Manny mang this is unreal
    Manny mang SBR should put me on a live chat support team
    Manny mang the card is gonna be heavy and dangerous tonight...pick your spots cuz
    honestly rusher i have been more disciplined than ever this year

    stopped wagering on shitty teams just for action

    picked ohio state to run the whole fukkin show this year so have been heavy on them

    also the nyfootballgiants are about to increase my roll big time sunday

    have been waiting 2 weeks for this game

    rusheh you are the light of the world

    a city set on a hill cannot be hidden


  9. #9
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 16,667
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyEden View Post
    Capitals
    reported

  10. #10
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    honestly rusher i have been more disciplined than ever this year

    stopped wagering on shitty teams just for action

    picked ohio state to run the whole fukkin show this year so have been heavy on them

    also the nyfootballgiants are about to increase my roll big time sunday

    have been waiting 2 weeks for this game

    rusheh you are the light of the world

    a city set on a hill cannot be hidden

    Manny I wish I can love am football as much as you guys do. I see there are lot of opportunities to make money betting that game.

  11. #11
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,600
    Betpoints: 36

    Thursday Sheet: Apology accepted BigBear

    Everyone grab a shovel and help me dig Bear out of his burial, lesson learned for TeddyBear:





  12. #12
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 16,667
    Betpoints: 14

    very nice looking card sweeper

  13. #13
    Lguizar12
    Lguizar12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-12
    Posts: 46

    how and where do you start a spreadsheet?

  14. #14
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Lguizar12 View Post
    how and where do you start a spreadsheet?
    http://Lguizar12.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Top