1. #106
    Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 624

    They tried at the very end. I thought for sure Crawford had a single, they had the LF shifted perfectly for someone throwing over 100.

  2. #107
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Nutsack.

    Bumpin own shit really lame.

    You a handicapper or a fukkin cheerleader?


    Nutsack act like you ain't buy a fukkin ticket to get in here.
    He likes to jerk off to his threads. Guy is a fukkkking wannabe tout.

  3. #108
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,163
    Betpoints: 1996

    Get the next one, Benny. I told you it was a pass in poker, but you're a stubborn prikk.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #109
    TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-13
    Posts: 1,129

    Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    He likes to jerk off to his threads. Guy is a fukkkking wannabe tout.
    it's funny because that's all benny accuses me of, and I don't even make attention whore threads.

  5. #110
    Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-10
    Posts: 4,547
    Betpoints: 504

    Typical sbr chase thread. Maybe martingale dodgers tomorrow?

  6. #111
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 46,993
    Betpoints: 61

    Benny lets chase today. It's a rush.

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 8/5/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #112
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 20,108
    Betpoints: 2040

    No wonder my dodgers lost..

  8. #113
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,740
    Betpoints: 2911


  9. #114
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    this thread is about a game that happened last night... lets move on.

    Do you guys even care about making money?

    we have a really nice card today

  10. #115
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,740
    Betpoints: 2911

    Biggy relax. Many of us use it both to make money and as entertainment. The true gems are buried.

  11. #116
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    it's funny because that's all benny accuses me of, and I don't even make attention whore threads.
    Challenging to find another poster that masturbates in, on, to, their threads as frequently as this bennie character.

  12. #117
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    No wonder my dodgers lost..

  13. #118
    Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 2,566

    you know you're doin good when one of your losses turns into a 4-pg thread

  14. #119
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

  15. #120
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    this brokedik acts a lot like dudley the pedo.

    can anyone confirm?

  16. #121
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,056
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this brokedik acts a lot like dudley the pedo.

    can anyone confirm?
    not him. dudley is from Gary, Indiana
    Points Awarded:

    crustyme gave Smoke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  17. #122
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    how the fukk is this thread still going?

    this happened yesterday

  18. #123
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,740
    Betpoints: 2911

    Biggy this is why. When beeny wins a game he bumps the threads for days. so when he loses five out of seven, we kindly return the favor.

    However, I agree with you. This is old news and we should be talking about what's going on today and tomorrow.

    Someone said "dull minds talk about yesterday, sharp minds talk about today and brilliant minds talk about tomorrow"

    Good call Biggy, move on guys
    Last edited by The Kraken; 07-26-13 at 03:10 PM.

  19. #124
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    not him. dudley is from Gary, Indiana

    thanks for the intel, smokey.

    the whole "you are on my ignore list, neener neener" was dudley the pedo's m.o. too so thought it may be him.

  20. #125
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Biggy this is why. When beeny wins a game he bumps the threads for days. so when he loses five out of seven, we kindly return the favor.

    However, I agree with you. This is old news and we should be talking about what's going on today and tomorrow.

    Someone said "dull minds talk about yesterday, sharp minds talk about today and brilliant minds talk about tomorrow"

    Good call Biggy, move on guys
    Everyone should know by now the deal.

    He wins, he jerks off all night into the next day.

    He loses, crikets.

    But, there could be a few concerned for him.

    I mean with all those dudes' up his ass, some may be interested to see if Bennie is ok, or atleast able to sit in the upright position yet

  21. #126
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    this thread is about a game that happened last night... lets move on.

    Do you guys even care about making money?

    we have a really nice card today
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    you know you're doin good when one of your losses turns into a 4-pg thread
    You couldn't say it any better huckleberry.
    They have to wait so long for losers all the time they need extra troll time in my losing threads.

    This is all I see though lol.


    Points Awarded:

    mitch51 gave BennyBigNuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  22. #127
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,056
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    thanks for the intel, smokey.

    the whole "you are on my ignore list, neener neener" was dudley the pedo's m.o. too so thought it may be him.
    Benny actually posts winners he juat cooled off. Dudley posted loser after loser

  23. #128
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,740
    Betpoints: 2911

    Benny posts as any winners as Landers. He's streaky but overall a huge mush. Guy was 1-10 just a week ago

    Plus the oyster actually uses the ignore feature Can't fight his battles. Guy is terribly pathetic.

    Other than that he seems like an ok kid

  24. #129
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Benny actually posts winners he juat cooled off. Dudley posted loser after loser
    Funny how you go 5-3 with winners of +168 and +170 and get labeled "Cooled off"
    It's hard being Jordan. You understand why now.

  25. #130
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Benny posts as any winners as Landers. He's streaky but overall a huge mush. Guy was 1-10 just a week ago

    Plus the oyster actually uses the ignore feature Can't fight his battles. Guy is terribly pathetic.

    Other than that he seems like an ok kid
    He is a child. Imagine he still lives in his parents basement.

    Good thing he does not have any money to bet the crap he posts as plays, or his parents may kick him out of the house.

  26. #131
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,740
    Betpoints: 2911

    Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    He is a child. Imagine he still lives in his parents basement.

    Good thing he does not have any money to bet the crap he posts as plays, or his parents may kick him out of the house.

First 1234
Top