pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Daniel Bryan Wins at SUMMERSLAM?

I hate to admit it... but Daniel Bryan is slowly becoming my favorite wrestler... YES YES YES... I going to bet on him for the SLAM.... ANY THOUGHTS? WRESTLING DUDES CHECK IN!!!

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Danielson has been my favorite American wrestler since his ROH days, don't see why you would hate to admit it, best wrestler on the roster.

I can see him beating Cena and then having Orton cash in on him to spoil the party, Cena could just bury him though knowing WWE booking.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Daniel Bryan lmao

How bad has the WWE become to the point were he is in a main event title match.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

It's absolutely hit just about rock bottom. Unwatchable

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I don't watch the TV show, I just watch the pimped matches, roster has never been better as far as that is concerned.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

ya ive followed him since ring of honor too... I can just see the wwe giving him the belt... hes a huge fan favorite who is becoming the most followed guy since the warrior... I see actual value betting him against cena.. I think he will be at least 3-1.... and every1 likes the underdog...

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I miss the days when the guys were more hardcore, the girls wore less, there was less talking and more ass-kicking (remember the APA?).

Sable, Torrie, Keiber, hawt damn mama

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one is over like Bryan is right now. Think they will give his fans what they want.

He will take the strap from Cena. Then lose it to Orton, setting up another feud between those 2.