1. #1
    Business3587
    Business3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-27-11
    Posts: 111

    I took Rider/Iona UNDER 164

    Is that so unacceptable? I mean it may be a trap, but damn, 164 in a CBB game....

  2. #2
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Pretty much right on pace.

    I don't like taking under anything north of 160. Usually it's that high for a reason.

    A lot depends on if Rider can hang in there enough to be fouling at the end. Not many fouls or FT's in this game yet.

  3. #3
    RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-03-10
    Posts: 8,168
    Betpoints: 191

    I just took Iona over 22 pts 1st 10 mins. Let's go baby.

  4. #4
    4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-11
    Posts: 1,793

    Fading IBT's Free Pick they emailed as follows:

    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>CBB</TD><TD align=left>January 20th, 2012 19PM PST</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>(847) Rider at (848) Iona
    NCAA College Basketball</TD><TD align=left>Total Under 164 (-110)</TD><TD align=center></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

    OVER 85 <2nd Half>

  5. #5
    4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-11
    Posts: 1,793

    Well I'm fading it after seeing how the first half played out, anyway ... They have been solid FADE material

  6. #6
    BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-09
    Posts: 6,522
    Betpoints: 102

    Unders usually happen in blowouts, good play for a -17 spread

  7. #7
    Business3587
    Business3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-27-11
    Posts: 111

    LOL. Game was at 78 at half. It's about to 9 points with 2:55 left. I mean really? Who has a 20 point lead with 5 mins left and pushes the ball? Defenses are absolutely AWFUL here.

  8. #8
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Quote Originally Posted by Business3587 View Post
    LOL. Game was at 78 at half. It's about to 9 points with 2:55 left. I mean really? Who has a 20 point lead with 5 mins left and pushes the ball? Defenses are absolutely AWFUL here.
    And then Iona, who has 87 points, suddenly goes 5 minutes without scoring and the game goes under.

    Wow.

  9. #9
    BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-09
    Posts: 6,522
    Betpoints: 102


  10. #10
    Business3587
    Business3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-27-11
    Posts: 111

    Lol. That was nuts.

  11. #11
    oiler
    oiler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-06-09
    Posts: 6,583
    Betpoints: 1674

    funny how in a few minutes your win goes poof.sorry man

  12. #12
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Just lost 2 units on the over 163.

    Trying to figure out how.

  13. #13
    alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 7,132
    Betpoints: 7471

    Wow, Both teams fouling in the last minute to try and push it over and they still couldnt. Cash the under for 2h and game boys

  14. #14
    southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-09
    Posts: 7,104
    Betpoints: 152

    Super lucky under here. I had the over at 163...wow

  15. #15
    alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 7,132
    Betpoints: 7471

    Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Unders usually happen in blowouts, good play for a -17 spread


    As the Wiz says, in blowouts the coaches call the dawgs off with 5min to play. This one played out exactly as I thought

  16. #16
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post


    As the Wiz says, in blowouts the coaches call the dawgs off with 5min to play. This one played out exactly as I thought

  17. #17
    alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 7,132
    Betpoints: 7471

    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Just lost 2 units on the over 163. Trying to figure out how.

  18. #18
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    It "played out exactly as I thought"? You "thought" Iona would go scoreless for 5 minutes after putting up 87 the first 34? I don't doubt you figured Iona's scoring pace would slow near the end of a blowout, but 5 minutes without a single point?

    It went under by 1 point. You got lucky.

  19. #19
    BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-09
    Posts: 19,313
    Betpoints: 1791

    Iona quit scoring because they put their scrubs in. That's what you do when you're up 29 with 5 minutes left.

    The game didn't go over because rider didn't do their part. Line was about right obviously.

  20. #20
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Iona quit scoring because they put their scrubs in. That's what you do when you're up 29 with 5 minutes left.

    The game didn't go over because rider didn't do their part. Line was about right obviously.
    Again, I didn't expect Iona to keep scoring at a rapid pace down the stretch -- but 5 minutes without a single point?

  21. #21
    RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-03-10
    Posts: 8,168
    Betpoints: 191

    That's rough man... hate those kinds of losses.

  22. #22
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    That's rough man... hate those kinds of losses.
    Meh -- shit happens.

  23. #23
    alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 7,132
    Betpoints: 7471

    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It "played out exactly as I thought"? You "thought" Iona would go scoreless for 5 minutes after putting up 87 the first 34? I don't doubt you figured Iona's scoring pace would slow near the end of a blowout, but 5 minutes without a single point? It went under by 1 point. You got lucky.
    Ok fair point. Sorry. Just didnt like your smiley at my comment. A bitta respect.

  24. #24
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,307
    Betpoints: 16541

    Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Ok fair point. Sorry. Just didnt like your smiley at my comment. A bitta respect.
    Congrats on your win.

Top