BASEBALL IS almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 18kk
    Restricted User
    • 09-15-09
    • 118

    #946
    Would you mind to count me in as I saw you are great? Thank you.
    Comment
    • yostertoaster
      SBR High Roller
      • 08-24-08
      • 116

      #947
      count me in as well....thanks
      Comment
      • WOK
        SBR Rookie
        • 07-27-09
        • 18

        #948
        Mike, what is a PM?
        Comment
        • pimike
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 03-23-08
          • 37150

          #949
          My email is for my friends and those who actually like getting my free winners. No money involved. I am not selling anything. However those who have never played or watched my picks I would not ask you to be on the list. I am not a tout so please use the other services available to you.

          The whole purpose is to keep hatters and hacklers away.

          Thanks for understanding. This is only for a select few.


          Comment
          • WOK
            SBR Rookie
            • 07-27-09
            • 18

            #950
            I've been following for about 3 weeks. The only problem is that i took other plays from this forum and lost. I am learning to only check out a select few and don't get to excited about write ups by guys who are TOO convincing. If you are still posting on SBR, then I will come here to check for your winner. Thanks for your thoughtful picks. WOK
            Comment
            • k22t
              SBR Wise Guy
              • 04-28-09
              • 558

              #951
              Originally posted by pimike
              My email is for my friends and those who actually like getting my free winners. No money involved. I am not selling anything. However those who have never played or watched my picks I would not ask you to be on the list. I am not a tout so please use the other services available to you. The whole purpose is to keep hatters and hacklers away. Thanks for understanding. This is only for a select few.
              You, Riggs, Pags11 (unfortunately for SBR now he is gone) are the only ones I follow on SBR, check my spreadsheet lately, they have all been your guys plays. You guys are the stand up guys who keep me coming to this site honestly.
              Comment
              • k22t
                SBR Wise Guy
                • 04-28-09
                • 558

                #952
                Originally posted by pimike
                you have no pm's not able to do it.
                Why is it I don't have any PM's? I was wondering the same thing..
                Comment
                • pimike
                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                  • 03-23-08
                  • 37150

                  #953
                  Originally posted by k22t
                  Why is it I don't have any PM's? I was wondering the same thing..
                  Maybe you haven't set it up, not sure. You need to look into it.
                  Comment
                  • nosniboR11
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 09-02-08
                    • 10042

                    #954
                    PI is an asset , use him wisely, have a good week mike, pm me on any big games

                    good luck
                    Comment
                    • Mendozaaaa
                      SBR Sharp
                      • 07-22-09
                      • 391

                      #955
                      hey matey! Definitely have been following, posted once a while here, but I'm pretty busy! Didn't get an email. Did you get my PM?
                      Comment
                      • k22t
                        SBR Wise Guy
                        • 04-28-09
                        • 558

                        #956
                        Originally posted by pimike
                        Maybe you haven't set it up, not sure. You need to look into it.
                        Fixed it! Excited to keep this winning going!
                        Comment
                        • ChArRiT
                          SBR Sharp
                          • 10-03-08
                          • 320

                          #957
                          Hey Mike, I would really want to be on that list also, I am strugling here and need solid picks and would really like to know your daily picks, thanks buddy and BOL to you!
                          Comment
                          • AceofSP2107
                            SBR Wise Guy
                            • 07-28-09
                            • 717

                            #958
                            mike can i get an email
                            Comment
                            • pimike
                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                              • 03-23-08
                              • 37150

                              #959
                              Well as stated a months ago PHILLIES N YANKEES IN the World Series


                              I expect some great plays, easy match ups with totals and with sides.

                              Lets make some more money.





                              Comment
                              • TobiasFunke
                                SBR MVP
                                • 02-12-09
                                • 1999

                                #960
                                Hey mike, any thoughts on the series winner?
                                Comment
                                • rgga86
                                  SBR High Roller
                                  • 02-21-09
                                  • 216

                                  #961
                                  Originally posted by TobiasFunke
                                  Hey mike, any thoughts on the series winner?
                                  Yeah I would like to know your thoughts also
                                  Comment
                                  • pimike
                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                    • 03-23-08
                                    • 37150

                                    #962
                                    Originally posted by rgga86
                                    Yeah I would like to know your thoughts also
                                    Yankees not only hit well, but most don't realize they also play great defense. I like C. Lee's chances for game 1.
                                    Comment
                                    • rgga86
                                      SBR High Roller
                                      • 02-21-09
                                      • 216

                                      #963
                                      so, yankees today?
                                      Comment
                                      • AceofSP2107
                                        SBR Wise Guy
                                        • 07-28-09
                                        • 717

                                        #964
                                        no...PHILLLIES today
                                        Comment
                                        • 18kk
                                          Restricted User
                                          • 09-15-09
                                          • 118

                                          #965
                                          Good luck, mike! Thank you.
                                          Comment
                                          • pimike
                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                            • 03-23-08
                                            • 37150

                                            #966
                                            Originally posted by 18kk
                                            Good luck, mike! Thank you.
                                            Anytime!


                                            This series will come down to COACHING
                                            Comment
                                            • pimike
                                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                              • 03-23-08
                                              • 37150

                                              #967
                                              Coaching all ready playing a roll as mentioned it would.


                                              Ibanez DH vs Matski

                                              Ibanez 2 RBI's

                                              Bullpen well we shall see.
                                              Comment
                                              • pimike
                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                • 03-23-08
                                                • 37150

                                                #968
                                                To win 23,000

                                                Need this to complete a 3 teamer.



                                                Wager details for ticket number xxxxxx1-1:

                                                Wager Type: Parlay (3 team)
                                                Wager Status: Pending
                                                Risk / To Win Amount: 1,500.00 / 23,640.72 (USD) Accepted 10/26/2009 4:49 PM - PST


                                                Item #1
                                                Wager Type: Money Line
                                                Outcome: Pending
                                                Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
                                                Line:
                                                Philadelphia Phillies 10/28/2009 4:55:01 PM - (PST)
                                                +148
                                                Pitchers: C Lee - L - Action C Sabathia - L - Action
                                                * Game Notes:
                                                (FOX)...MLB World Series Game 1...Best of Seven (2-3-2).

                                                Item #2
                                                Wager Type: Spread
                                                Outcome: Win Sport / Period: NHL Hockey / Game
                                                Line:
                                                Chicago Blackhawks 10/26/2009 5:05:01 PM - (PST)
                                                -1½ +160
                                                * Game Notes:
                                                [VER]...TIME CHANGE

                                                Item #3
                                                Wager Type: Money Line
                                                Outcome: Win
                                                Sport / Period: NHL Hockey / Game
                                                Line:
                                                Toronto Maple Leafs 10/26/2009 7:05:01 PM - (PST)
                                                +160
                                                Comment
                                                • nosniboR11
                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                  • 09-02-08
                                                  • 10042

                                                  #969
                                                  That a baby
                                                  Comment
                                                  • pimike
                                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                    • 03-23-08
                                                    • 37150

                                                    #970
                                                    Originally posted by nosniboR11
                                                    That a baby


                                                    Thanks Brother.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • oda11
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 06-05-09
                                                      • 3250

                                                      #971
                                                      Thanks AGAIN for the parlay Mike! It was probably the best e-mail I've received this year
                                                      Comment
                                                      • pimike
                                                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                        • 03-23-08
                                                        • 37150

                                                        #972
                                                        Originally posted by pimike
                                                        Need this to complete a 3 teamer.



                                                        Wager details for ticket number xxxxxx1-1:

                                                        Wager Type: Parlay (3 team)
                                                        Wager Status: Pending
                                                        Risk / To Win Amount: 1,500.00 / 23,640.72 (USD) Accepted 10/26/2009 4:49 PM - PST


                                                        Item #1
                                                        Wager Type: Money Line
                                                        Outcome: Pending
                                                        Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
                                                        Line:
                                                        Philadelphia Phillies 10/28/2009 4:55:01 PM - (PST)
                                                        +148
                                                        Pitchers: C Lee - L - Action C Sabathia - L - Action
                                                        * Game Notes:
                                                        (FOX)...MLB World Series Game 1...Best of Seven (2-3-2).

                                                        Item #2
                                                        Wager Type: Spread
                                                        Outcome: Win Sport / Period: NHL Hockey / Game
                                                        Line:
                                                        Chicago Blackhawks 10/26/2009 5:05:01 PM - (PST)
                                                        -1½ +160
                                                        * Game Notes:
                                                        [VER]...TIME CHANGE

                                                        Item #3
                                                        Wager Type: Money Line
                                                        Outcome: Win
                                                        Sport / Period: NHL Hockey / Game
                                                        Line:
                                                        Toronto Maple Leafs 10/26/2009 7:05:01 PM - (PST)
                                                        +160



                                                        WINNER congrats to those who followed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                        Comment
                                                        • rgga86
                                                          SBR High Roller
                                                          • 02-21-09
                                                          • 216

                                                          #973
                                                          Originally posted by pimike
                                                          Need this to complete a 3 teamer.



                                                          Wager details for ticket number xxxxxx1-1:

                                                          Wager Type: Parlay (3 team)
                                                          Wager Status: Pending
                                                          Risk / To Win Amount: 1,500.00 / 23,640.72 (USD) Accepted 10/26/2009 4:49 PM - PST


                                                          Item #1
                                                          Wager Type: Money Line
                                                          Outcome: Pending
                                                          Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
                                                          Line:
                                                          Philadelphia Phillies 10/28/2009 4:55:01 PM - (PST)
                                                          +148
                                                          Pitchers: C Lee - L - Action C Sabathia - L - Action
                                                          * Game Notes:
                                                          (FOX)...MLB World Series Game 1...Best of Seven (2-3-2).

                                                          Item #2
                                                          Wager Type: Spread
                                                          Outcome: Win Sport / Period: NHL Hockey / Game
                                                          Line:
                                                          Chicago Blackhawks 10/26/2009 5:05:01 PM - (PST)
                                                          -1½ +160
                                                          * Game Notes:
                                                          [VER]...TIME CHANGE

                                                          Item #3
                                                          Wager Type: Money Line
                                                          Outcome: Win
                                                          Sport / Period: NHL Hockey / Game
                                                          Line:
                                                          Toronto Maple Leafs 10/26/2009 7:05:01 PM - (PST)
                                                          +160

                                                          WOW WOW WOW

                                                          you are just awesome pimike
                                                          Comment
                                                          • pimike
                                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                            • 03-23-08
                                                            • 37150

                                                            #974
                                                            RGGA,

                                                            You got my Phillies email correct????
                                                            Comment
                                                            • Mikail
                                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                                              • 07-19-09
                                                              • 21689

                                                              #975
                                                              Pimike, If you could I would like an email next time you get a solid side.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • 18kk
                                                                Restricted User
                                                                • 09-15-09
                                                                • 118

                                                                #976
                                                                Thanks, mike. Although I have not received the parlay, it is still good to cash philly.
                                                                Comment
                                                                • pimike
                                                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                                  • 03-23-08
                                                                  • 37150

                                                                  #977
                                                                  Originally posted by 18kk
                                                                  Thanks, mike. Although I have not received the parlay, it is still good to cash philly.
                                                                  Glad you got Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • 18kk
                                                                    Restricted User
                                                                    • 09-15-09
                                                                    • 118

                                                                    #978
                                                                    Nothing to give. I will just give some pts to you.lol...Thanks again. GL tomorrow.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • pimike
                                                                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                                      • 03-23-08
                                                                      • 37150

                                                                      #979
                                                                      Originally posted by 18kk
                                                                      Nothing to give. I will just give some pts to you.lol...Thanks again. GL tomorrow.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • rgga86
                                                                        SBR High Roller
                                                                        • 02-21-09
                                                                        • 216

                                                                        #980
                                                                        Originally posted by pimike
                                                                        RGGA,

                                                                        You got my Phillies email correct????
                                                                        No I didnt, I was just to ask you if you sent any email for this pick
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...