thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Cashing out from betting website

I'm kinda had it with my betting website PartyBets, because I can't get games, some odds, and the ability to bet one team with a combo bet. Since i used a prepaid credit-card, which i don't think i have anymore. I'm trying to get answers when you cash out from your betting site how to you preferred to get paid?

Best of luck to all bettors and hoping for a positive cash new year.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

honestly i would get to a bigger and better site buddy...try 5dimes or BI

no point in staying with a shady shop these days

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

Do you actually know anything about Partybets? I doubt it.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Totally agree!

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Uh, but that's the point, as well. He DOESN'T know anything about them, so why bother with them, based on the current state of the industry. It's consolidating for a reason.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

Partybets isnt shady

thfootball

ParyBets isn't shady, but i'd like to get different betting opportunties, than what they have to offer. I'll take a look at 5dimes and BI website. More than anything i'll have to call PartyBets and see if they'll send out a check, not saying that i'm up, but will use the money towards another site.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    I'm kinda had it with my betting website PartyBets, because I can't get games, some odds, and the ability to bet one team with a combo bet. Since i used a prepaid credit-card, which i don't think i have anymore. I'm trying to get answers when you cash out from your betting site how to you preferred to get paid?

I had never heard of Parybets, but then I see they are rated a B- so that at least tells me they are a good book. Of course they don't accept US customers, which is probably why I never looked at them, anyway to answer your question I usually get my payouts via the cheapest method they offer. Many times a book will offer a once a month withdrawal for free, but they don't usually post it. For example I just withdrew from Bet Guardian in the amount of $3k and received payment in 3 Business Days via their once a month free offer. So, call PartyBets or Live Chat and ask if they have any free withdrawal options, would be my suggestion.

BoL,

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

ParyBets isn't shady, but i'd like to get different betting opportunties, than what they have to offer. I'll take a look at 5dimes and BI website. More than anything i'll have to call PartyBets and see if they'll send out a check, not saying that i'm up, but will use the money towards another site.

Have you already sent in documentation like DL and a copy of a utility bill?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

thfootball

it should be no problem getting a cheque quickly from them in my past experience with them. If you want to keep money at multiple books partybets is reliable for payouts and you can find some gem lines sometimes. bol

thfootball

can't use 5dimes since they take only v-isa, and i'm using "m-aster card prepaid." Got a couple other suggestions, looking to where i can bet 1st and 2nd halves along with some Prop betting.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Partybets is an offshoot of party poker. Party was as solid as they are. sports betting is not their thing maybe....still never had a problem with a cashout when they were in the USA

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

can't use 5dimes since they take only v-isa, and i'm using "m-aster card prepaid." Got a couple other suggestions, looking to where i can bet 1st and 2nd halves along with some Prop betting.
    You can forget Betislands as well since they don't take any cards.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

They will send you a wire/e check to your bank account. If you like combos bet365, williamhill are both good and have both paid me. I deposited on WillHill with a bank issued **********.