face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

butler made a lot of mistakes and still won, they will not be this sloppy in the next game. Butler is better than people think.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Butler 64 Kansas 63

Butler 55 UNC 53

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I say? Nervey team. Refs kept them in it.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    terrible last possession, didn't utilize the remaining seconds, just ran the ball up and took a horrid three from 28 ft.

glad butler won.
    Yeah, that had me steaming. I had the 2H under 71.5. OT

Same thing happened last night. I think it was FSU... Guy intentionally dribbled out the whole clock, and barely got off some ridiculous shot that had no chance. Most of these kids just aren't very smart. And they all want to be heroes.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Oh, thought you were talking about the end of regulation. Just realized you meant the end of the game. Yes, it was the same wanna-be hero making terrible decisions.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    **** off, Butler played like shit and still beat a "better" Florida team. Butler is the better team
    First off - watch yourself. Second of all Butler was given about 10 possessions at least by the refs. How do you overcome that? Butler the better team? How bout for most of the game Butler looked like all they had was a prayer on Offense, while Florida was routinely missing the wide open shots.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida sucks...very overrated..finally someone finished them off.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    First off - watch yourself. Second of all Butler was given about 10 possessions at least by the refs. How do you overcome that? Butler the better team? How bout for most of the game Butler looked like all they had was a prayer on Offense, while Florida was routinely missing the wide open shots.

Walker and Boynton aren't consistent scorers and Macklin and Tyus aren't great scorers for the most part. A prayer? Mack was the best player on the court, SORRY!

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

jonah gettin owned in this thread

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

I took the under the last two Florida games and both have went OT and were well under in regulation. BOOOOOOOO

cyclonebell
    cyclonebell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida showed why they didn't deserve a #2 seed.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by cyclonebell View Post
    Florida showed why they didn't deserve a #2 seed.
    You know who showed that they DID deserve a #2 seed? Notre Dame, SDSU, Wisconsin... Oh wait.

Everyone was acting like it was some kind of travesty that Florida was even mentioned in the same breath as Notre Dame, SDSU and UNC. Notre Dame gets absolutely destroyed by FSU who lose to VCU and SDSU loses to Connecticut in the Sweet 16. Who deserved the #2 seed over Florida? I've heard Wisconsin, and they looked absolutely horrid against a Butler squad that Florida handed the game to. Purdue? Knocked out by VCU. If you say Connecticut deserved a #2 seed, then you only started paying attention to college basketball when the conference tournaments started. Connecticut was a mediocre team before they caught fire in the Big East tournament. So tell me, if Florida didn't deseve a #2 seed, who did?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Brandon Lang and Obamaismyuncle are on Florida.. That explains the loss.. Two douches picking Florida..

adlai
    adlai's Avatar Become A Pro!

florida got the calls last night and butler still won. you must have been one of the "florida has this game in the bag" bettors.

First 12