No one has done more Atkins diets than myself. no frutis allowed. apples are a no no.. you can eat unlimited green veggies as you want. they have negative calories, so pile up on the broccoli, green beans, but it must be green. no corn or carrots. no fruits, no sugar, no potatoes, no bread, no pasta, no rice. you can have everything else except those foods. there is no limit in atkins diet.. you can eat 12 eggs with tons of butter and a pack of bacon if you want.. if you're hungry have 2 steaks, if you're still hungry, have 2 more steaks, its' ok.. just dont touch a carb.

i have lost 52 lbs in 2.5 months doing it, without even exercise. i became a skeleton, no joke. but then you do gain it back slowly. and you do get so sick of this diet after. after 2 weeks, the food doesn't go down anymore as easily. you begin to hate meat.

in the start it's great. you eat 5 eggs and tons of bacon. you're in heaven. but on day 4 after you've eaten 15 eggs and 2 packs of bacon, the thought of bacon makes you sick.. you get tired of this food fast.

best way is eat healthy, eat your whole grain, fruits, veggies, some dessert and just move around.. you'll lose a ton..