ALright guys,,,,sad day for me but i gotta do a small write up on this game...

YES TExas has won what? i think 4 of last 5 in this Rivalry...

yes its always a close game and both teams foam out the mouth to beat each other...

Yes lots of things as to why the line is OK -3.5..

BUT:

I am a HARDCORE longhorns fan. I played highschool football in austin and love me some horns...but, im sorry to say, OKLAHOMA whoops them tomorrow! There is NO DOUBT about it in my mind...and being a fan, its sad, but its true...

I hate betting against my team but Im near ALL in with my SBR bankroll on OKLAHOMA on this one...

I flew to TEXAS last week to watch them live and i gotta tell ya...they dont suck as much as the scores reflect, but there are some key ingredients here that will make OK (whom i HATE HATE HATE to death), win...

Texas tried running the ball all game. Easily stopped and stuffed...why they didnt throw the ball till the 4th no one but mack brown and company knows...but they simply didnt...

UCLA had 20-something yards PASSING all game...all their yards were running the ball...they are not AMAZING running the damm football man..they are mediocre at best and still managed to expose the TEXAS LINE... so here is the key

Texas DBs are RAW...their backfield is THICK...but their D-LINE is mediocre at best. They really really need to improve, and OK having the running game they have, they will stuff the ball down the middle all day long and then expose them in the pass.

As far as offensively, OK always has great D no doubt about that...no way texas runs the ball down their throat all day...TExas will try running the ball to be STOPPED, the way EVERY RED RIVER RIVALRY has gone since pretty much RICKY WILLIAMS left a million years ago, and then the pass starts to light up...but can the new TEXAS QB pass the ball without the good OK DBs getting a pick, or three or four?

OKLAHOMA -3.5

If you can please please buy the hook to stay at a nice 3.

this line goes WAY up near the 5.5 or 6 line right before half...i guaran-fackintee that...i hate guarantees but who wants to wager that this line makes it up to -5.5 by game time?