Originally posted on 04/24/2010:

There were numerous threads pleading with posters not to encourage BL during the final four period with the rubber band plays. Now this happens it seems everyone is somehow surprised. I don't know what everyone expected to happen but this was a likely outcome.

I'm not hating on you BL but you have a family who loves you and thinks you're making progress but all you're doing is entertaining people you hardly know on an internet board while feeding an addiction. Maybe betting is the problem and the amounts are irrelevant. If you can't give it up at least stick to betting betpoints but even this is just going to encourage the problem. I'm not taking some moral high ground I just don't like seeing addictions like this persist especially when i've had to deal with similar problems with alcoholics in my own family.

And Excel man you're avatar is offensive as f-u-c-k. If you've ever worked with anyone that's handicapped you would know that they are still human beings and deserve the dignity and respect you would show to anyone else. Yeah yeah laugh at the retard that's it what is everyone like ****ing 5 years old grow up.