Originally posted on 03/17/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I love Las Vegas (not so much anymore) I studied the history of it and everything.
It fascinates me the history of that desert town and how it developed and all. so I get the digital edition of the RJ in my inbox everyday to keep up on things.

What's going on now there is beyond startling.

What that city needs again, and I am serious, is Lucky Luciano and gang to straighten things out.
I can't believe I am saying this but the worst thing to happen to Vegas is the mob being run out of town and the corporations taking over.
Yup

Messing w the ole boys river of money...well that just ain't in the cards.

But this is what comes from a society that, instead if preaching equality at birth, starts preaching equality of outcome.

I'm sorry, but after about 16 years old we're not equal anymore...some have made choices in life, economics, relationships, education, etc that make them less, unvaluable, worthless. Their lives don't matter, society is better off without them, etc. There are plenty within all races. But our youth are being educated this isn't the case...all the social stigmas are being removed by liberalism, and as such, leadership and consequences have been traded for appeasement and forgiveness.

When you let poor, imprisoned and naive people vote, this is what you get. When the producers and tax payers are out voted by the unemployed and rental populous this is what you get.

1 vote per tax deed. Only solution to save USA as we know it.