Originally posted on 08/03/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
And that’s why you have to change the historical trend. If you provide better educational opportunities for the youths it will change that preface. It’s just like any family lineage when there’s a first person gets a college degree and changes the historical trend. That person then stresses the education they got to the next generation. It’s not a quick process at all but if you don’t provide the same education opportunities equally across the board it can’t occur
if you have a person with an iq of 70 it doesn't matter what kind of educational opportunities you have

same with the person with an iq of 100... doesn't matter if they are taught in an army barracks or the taj mahal

here in the milwaukee area, at my kids mixed school, so every kid lives in the same neighborhood and goes to the same school... same opportunities... every year the asians/india kids are top of the class... then whites, and blacks at the bottom

it's not anyone's fault... and it can't be spoken about honestly for some reason

i can say that blacks are better at dancing and basketball than whites, but if i say they are worse at controlling themselves or math then i'm a racist