Originally posted on 07/06/2017:

^ Blacks are as free to start businesses as much as whites here in America.. That's garbage above^^^ Even if you have felonies..

I started selling ice cream sandwiches and big sticks in a big cooler every day in summer at the beaches out here in LA when I was in my late teens and early 20's.. I would drive in my beat up car to an ice cream whole seller in down town LA in the morning time and buy dry ice and all the ice cream I could fit in that one cooler of mine.. I only bought big sticks and ice cream sandwiches which cost me 10 cents each.. I'd buy this at a whole sale store where all the ice cream trucks got their goods and stocked up for the day.. Open to the public..

So I'd pack the 2 handle big cooler and head down to the beach and sell them each for $2 a pop... I'd carry the heavy two handle big cooler in soft sand for maybe a mile and yell ice cream sandwiches, big sticks.. Sure enough hands would wave me over and I'd be selling them quickly especially to families and on hot days.. I even met hot chicks in bikinis all the time as well.. WIN WIN.. My pockets were full of cash in no time..

I'd make any where from $150- $300 per day cash during the week, weekend double that... I could have been a serial killer and still did what I did.. Not rocket science either..

I actually enjoyed it after I got over the embarrassment aspect initially.. I had to swallowed my pride and went for it.. I needed money... Holiday weekends like the 4th of July I'd pack 3 coolers in my car and make $1200 in a day doing multiple reloads and runs on foot back and forth to the car.. The coolers would sell and empty out so fast..

JUST AN EXAMPLE of how you can make money in a small business idea even as a kid..... Thought to share...

This is all I needed to start it up..