Originally posted on 02/06/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
Difficult to get a handle on this guy. He like other individuals refuses to engage, he is very critical of so many individuals on this site, calling them names usually "homo" or "\*\*\*\*\*\*" but refuses to discuss anything of substance. Refuses to answer questions. For example, he was critical of somebody or something a little while ago and I can't be sure of details but he was being negatively aggressive toward the USA. And very complimentary about Russia, I think it was something to do with the current Syrian revolt. So I replied something about well...let us not forget about Afghanistan. Meaning how men in caves completely destroyed the USSR. Remember that. Well that was a spark plug with this guy and he returned fire. But, as usual his English left much to be desired and I reminded him of this fact. He then went on to brag about how many languages he speaks. (which I am pretty sure is BS) So since then he is following me around in every forum and responds within seconds to my posts, Can you imagine that. This lad is so obsessed with getting even he can't rest. Problem is like usual he fcks up his replies. He fills them with insults like "homo" and "\*\*\*\*\*\*" but misspells "\*\*\*\*\*\*. How about that, a multi scholar misspelling \*\*\*\*\*\*. hmmmm

Well I have a theory about our russian friend. Let us review what we know. He calls himself "russian rocket" Well I asked him if he knows what the word "phallic" means. He did not reply. Mr russian it means having like qualities of a penis. Something that resembles the shape of a penis. Tell me what resembles the shape of a penis more than a rocket. Nothing I can think of. In and of itself this is no big deal, maybe you are just a little kid who loves rockets. Or maybe it means more, we will discuss this in more detail, later.

What else do we know about our russian friend. Well not much he is very secretive about details. Is he an actual russian, is he an American who doesn't like his country but loves russia and mr putin. who knows. I don't. But, check out his replies to individuals that have caused him anguish. Almost always you read "homo" and "\*\*\*\*\*\*" now not always are they spelled correctly but you get the idea. This guy has an unhealthy love of those words. I wonder why. Could it be a hint about his own sexuality? Is this guy in the closet? If so mr russian allow me to say there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. If you are a true russian you were taught since childhood that having these feelings are wrong, that is not so. If you get horny when you see a man, if you want to place a cauk in your mouth, if you want to be banged in the ass that is all okay, Things have changed, people like you are now accepted in society. You need not hide your sexuality by calling people homo and \*\*\*\*\*\* when you yourself are a queer. Get out of the closet, be proud, be honest, stand up for you and your homosexual tendencies.

Any other hints, oh god so many. Also did you notice how he just loves to place little dancing yellow men on many of his replies. The dark net says very clearly that an individual that uses a ton of little dancing men is representing a gay pride parade. Think about it, think about a dozen little dancing men on and in a reply. Just look at them, little queers dancing up and down the street. Another wonderful hint about the sexuality of our russian rocket.

Again, mr russian there is nothing wrong with being a \*\*\*\*\*\*. I don't like that word but you use it so often it probably doesn't bother you. Listen sir, did you ever hear of immersion therapy. Go see a therapist, spend the money. I am sure you are okay financially anybody that speaks 32 languages must be okay in that respect. So ask the therapist about immersion therapy and how it will help you accept your sexuality, get out of the closet, declare with a full and open heart I AM A GAY PROUD MAN, I SUCK DICK, I TAKE IT IN THE ASS, I AM PROUD OF MY CHOICES. Do it mr Russian, forget about all these little hints, your little gay men, your phallic identity, your use of gay words. Just admit who you are and be happy.

Hey, I am telling you this with no hatred at all, you are a human being and you deserve to be happy. Hiding your true sexual feelings will only hurt you greatly in the long run. See a therapist, get out of the closet, and enjoy your life.

Things took a turn around the middle of the 3rd paragraph

"if you horny when you see a man, if you want to put a cauk in your mouth, or be banged in the ass, is all ok"

Rocket will not be happy