Originally posted on 02/06/2017:

Men...just wanted to say it was a great bash. I enjoyed seeing the people I'd met before and really enjoyed meeting others for the first time. It was good to see Philly, Big Orange, Triple D, Tatddy and other poker players run deep in the tourney.

Special shout out to Beerdog and Peavy...always great guys in the forum and even better people in real life. Meeting you for the first time was not a disappointment.

As for Sinmiedo and Triple D....when I went to bed late last night these guys were still tearing up the poker table. You guys aren't only great players, but super people as well. I work with a lot of really intelligent people....and you guys are right there with them.

To the other poker players (DS, Donk, Optional, Tatddy, Nino, goofyRE (yes it's not goof-fire), BigOrange and my boy Philly), it was a pleasure meeting/spending time with you all. Hopefully it's not 2 years or more before our paths cross again. Luckily I was able to win more than the wife lost, so the travel budget still looks good.

Safe travels home to all (especially Opti)....if I left someone off the list (other than Quang...lol), please note I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep.