Originally posted on 10/15/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
I've always preferred Westbrook over KD. That's why I've always had a Westbrook avatar.

I "did" like KD but I liked Westbrook better.

Maybe I am bitter but he just seems like he is a different guy than he was 3-4 years ago. How do you know he is the same guy? He ripped Lebron on Twitter a few years ago for going a super team and then he did the same thing.

I may be bitter or crazy but I feel like KD was influenced by his posse and had people in his ear telling him what to do. If you lived here and were around the team you would understand.

If KD didn't intend to stay in OKC fine but he was saying shit like he wanted to retire here, loved the city, and his teammates were his brothers. Then he joins the enemy after blowing a 3-1 lead. Come to find out he was texting his buddy Green while Green was kicking Adams in the nuts.

If he had went to any other team I would be disappointed but I wouldn't hate him. Going to the Warriors was weak and a lot of former players agree. Stephen A. Smith rips him weekly.

KD had the talent around him to win it all and he couldn't do it being the man.

The Warriors are by far the best team in the NBA. If he wins now, so what?
All your points are understandable coming from a fans perspective. But in the end, he is a free agent. He can do whatever he wants. Even if he wants to take the easy way out.

No one really cares what Stephen A Smith says anyways, so who cares about him.

And in response to your last statement...If he stayed in OKC and never won, he would have been put in that category with guys like Malone, Barkley and Ewing. Great players who couldn't win the big one. Now people will say he won championships (he will win multiple ones with GS when it is all said and done). So IMO there is a difference. Ray Allen and KG had to join up for a superteam, and no one will really fault them for doing it. Bosh did it. Everyone will say those guys are champions. Same will happen for KD.