Originally posted on 07/21/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Really then why is the world in complete turmoil, war and fear while he's just leaving office now?.. Americans don't feel safe, we got massive debt, cop slayings and civil unrest, racism racing out of control, we got Islamic terrorism up the assss, etc.. etc.. OH YEAH OBAMA IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!

Please Kraken.. Guy is leaving America a complete mess and in fear because he didn't think this all thru when he first withdrew troops from Iraq as ISIS took over shortly after that.. Yep Obama my hero...

Might even be a worse President then W Bush which is an accomplishment in itself IMO..... Like I said I voted for Obama as well... I wanted him to succeed.. Hillary was right by his side failing along with him.. Dems and Libs to blind to see this...
Why are you and so many people so dramatic? The world is not in complete turmoil. This has been some of the best years financially for a lot of people. The economy is the best it's ever been. More millionaires are created every day then ever. Civil unrest? Massive debt? With who? My best $$$ years have been Reagan, Clinton and Obama. Fear? WTF? Have you missed a meal out of fear? Have you cowered in the corner of your house out of fear? Let me let you in on a hint. People have been getting killed for centuries. There's been violence since Cain killed Abel. There's always been racism. The police have been killing innocent people forever. We just get to see it now because every one has a camera.

We are enjoying the best time in our lives. Technology is at the forefront of our lives, we're free to go and do whatever we want. We live in a society where we hunt for sport not because we're hungry, you can get in your car and drive from one corner of the country to the next. we have toilets that have clean water. You can drink out of the damn toilet in America. Wake up. America is not in turmoil, ISIS does not control our lives. We have it great and it's an affront to God to think otherwise. Stop the drama just to make Obama and the Democrats look bad. Stop being so absolute with words like "the worst president ever", the most, the top, the first, etc. for effect.

The president of the US is a puppet. They don't have any power. Everything is controlled by the 2 parties. They call all the shots and pit everyone of us on one side or the other. They are in cahoots with each other and you don't even know the game is being played. One side gets you riled up, the other side pisses you off. This back and forth banter solves nothing. We need to move away from the 2 parties because they do not have our best interests at heart, only the interest groups that have them in their pockets. None of these folks in congress have gone to war, nor will they send their kids to war but they expect you and I to sacrifice our lives.

Everyone of these folks are nothing but liars. You cannot trust either side. "Read my fukkin lips", do you really think Trump is going to make your life better? Do you really think Clinton is going to change your family circumstance. Do you really think Trump can build a wall? Then you must also believe in the Easter bunny too. If you want change in your life, you have to get off your ass and create it. We will always have the poor no matter which party is in charge. The government will always be in your pocket no matter what party wins. Both parties are blowing smoke up your ass and it is funny to see all you guys go back and forth. Wake up.