Originally posted on 06/27/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
well written Shari.............I didnt even sign up when the initial post went up because i wasnt real active at that time..i think i was like 36th on the initial waiting list....It's a tough call with regard to this as im sure work gets in the way of some to post here......i'm sure ther will be a fair way to sign up moving forward....

Shari were there people who didnt show at The Hard Rock that had signed up to be there?
We're literally having this conversation as I type this. There were 2 people who didn't show in DR which we can tolerate but there were quite a few who cancelled before the deadline of showing your flight itinerary. That stuff fuks us up hugely because to book rooms, book a room for the Super Bowl, etc... you have to do that 6 months to a year in advance and when people suddenly decide they can't be bothered or didn't save enough for a plane ticket, it's a sting. Still though it's a huge difference from the hordes who bailed on Vegas each time despite so many - including people in this thread - claiming how much easier it is for people to get to. And one of those times the first 100 people got flight vouchers and the other time they got free flights!! And people were still bailing!! That's why I laugh when people beg for another Vegas Bash. Good f'n luck. If idiots can't even afford a $39 flight after making us pay for a room, we sure as hell don't want them. Go there on your own time

I am really holding my ground this time about the qualifications for who comes because the amount of money being spent is insane. And even bigger is the amount of time Louise and Sam spend sorting this out. This is Lou's life for MONTHS and it's not easy when half these friggen resorts have illiterates and/or non English speakers as staff. That first mixer we had at the Hard Rock took Lou 82 headaches to organise and we deliberately tried to make it low key!!! That's why this time if you're not loyal to SBR, you're not rocking out on SBR's dime. Anyone who has any doubts whether they're a decent member of this forum or not, already has their answer xo