Originally posted on 06/04/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
Warriors would not be as good with lebron as they are with curry. If you can't see that just quit watching basketball. They would not win with lebron.

If lebron was on the warriors people would still say his supporting cast sucks because they wouldn't play as good with LBJ's ball dominance as they can right now with the free flowing motion offense.

I guarantee you if lebron was on warriors people would say he needs more help they would say he only has Klay Thompson and Green and argue that Jordan, kobe, duncan, etc all had better teams.

It's all crap I can't wait until this scumbag retires with only 2 rings.
Oh just stop crying. I'll admit that GS wouldn't necessarily be better with Lebron than Curry, but that's more to do with pieces of a puzzle and how they all fit together. The Dubs are a well-conceived unit.

But they'd still win the title. Get real. Curry has the luxury of being a no-show and the team still wins. If Lebron no-shows, the Cavs implode and guys like you trumpet it from the mountaintop.

Again, subtract Lebron and Curry from their respective teams and what do you have left? Pit those teams against one another, who wins? I know you'll treat that as a rhetorical question because the answer cripples your smear campaign.