Originally posted on 06/05/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Kids don't get obese on a happy meal,we all went to McDonalds as kids and I don't remember growing up with many fat kids
Oh they sure do. If fast food is used as a reward or even worse a way to shut their kid(s) up, yeah dude, that's how they get obese.

US kids are fat as fuk. So are Aussie kids. It's not like I'm pointing fingers or saying it's better here. My point was I don't think aliens would be concerned about one transgendered dude amongst millions of them when there are much bigger and blatant issues to be concerned about. Not only for Z-24235q54 from outer space but for all of us. People changing their bodies doesn't affect us. Yeah harpies will say it does for a week or two but then they move on to something else that's supposedly going to end the world. Just like the world was going to explode when that guy gave birth like ten years ago. No one gives a shit. Make your own life as happy as it can be because we have one chance to dance and then what? We're going to be floating around in the sky caring that Bruce fukkin Jenner wanted to become Caitlyn?

Seriously get perspective people.