PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

My response to buzzy's C.I.L.F. story

Boys, there's this cop I'd like to phuck (CILF) on the QEW. I always see her sitting in her one hiding spot in this speed trap. She is a fine bitch but has quite a temper. I saw her pistol whip the bejesus outta one guy last week as I was driving by. Hanky, I'm thinking she will be a real firecracker in the sack (cuffs, guns, whips, etc) and I would love to bang her with that badge in her mouth. She could bite down hard on it as I do my thing. Here's the skinny. I got 30 feet of rope tied to my bumper and on the other end a 16.5 lb stainless steel danforth/fluke marine/boating anchor. I gave this a test go in the neighbourhood and sparks are phucken flying everywhere once I get up to 60kmh. I will blow by that speed trap kunt at phucken 140 kmh this morning, FlyinIllini, and will surely get her attention. I will keep the anchor in my lap till about 1/4 mile before the speed trap, then cast her out and let the fireworks begin. Boys, this one just can't miss.

PAULYPOKER

that story just made my f_ _king day!
    Goodpost __________________
    STEEL CITY MAFIA
    THE GODFATHER

buzzy

The way you describe this cilf she seems pretty bizarre meaning she would make you view women in general a HOLE new way I can just picture it you finally get her attention she busts you handcuffs you beats the living WILL outta you with her nightstick throws you in the back of her black&white with a cherry on top proceeds to drive you to the nearest patch of woods throws you out on some wet foliage near a big old oak then she rips her pants and panties off at the same time at this point you are starting to wonder what the hell you've gotten yourself into meanwhile she proceeds to straddle and squat over your torso rips your shirt off and begins to scat all over you then she starts rubbing it all over her lower extremities at this point you don't know whether to regurgitate or play possum so you just close your eyes and repeat silently to yourself "there's no place like home"" there's no place like home" " there's no place like home" and then your interrupted from your deep meditation from a strange loud moan cumming from herself and you don't want to open your eyes at any cost but your curiosity overwhelms you and you decide to take a gander with one eye only though just to be safe and low and behold she has one fist midway deep to her forearm in her buckeye and the same with her other in her fisheye and you completely blackout for a second or two and you regain conscientiousness and you can feel that your covered in sweat from head to toe so you open your eyes quickly only to find yourself lying in your bed buck ass naked so you sigh in relief thinking it was just a nightmare and then your god given five senses kick in and all the sudden all you can smell is shit and your ass feels like it was impaled by a sword fish!

I JUST THOUGHT I CONSTRUCT THIS ONE A LITTLEBIT STEPHEN KING STYLE
    PAULYPOKER
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 01:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist