Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21754743'>posted</a> on 04/29/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
The only other close to racist thing he did is not to rent out to blacks or Mexicans. How is that racist? I know blacks that don't want to rent out to blacks... I have black in my family and I wouldn't rent out to blacks. So technically am I racist?
And there was an economic reason for not renting to blacks, hispanics, or whites with children. They bring down property values and are worse credit risks when it comes to paying rents.

Honestly, the NBA thinks they are doing good here, but there will be a backlash among people that believe Sterling was railroaded. When you cant live in America and merely express an opinion, right or wrong thats still your opinion, something is seriously wrong.

Sterling is only expressing thoughts that alot of people think. They dont want their significant others hanging out with ghetto black people or black people in general.

There are logical reasons why people do not like black people:

I'll name a few:

12.5% of the population.
> 40% of the crime rate
> 40% of public aid
>72% born out of wedlock

Black people arent disliked because of their skin color. They are disliked because of what their race has represented in the US.

Are Asians as disliked as blacks in this country? No. And the US has went to war with Asians in the past, multiple times. The reason that Asians arent subjected to racism is because they work hard, dont commit crime or bother others, and are intelligent.

If you are a black person - simply work hard, dont commit crime, and dont bother others. Speak intelligently. In other words, assimilate. No need to create your own subculture of ghetto-dom that makes even more people judge you and dislike you.