Originally posted on 12/07/2013:

I am going to ignore the drama above. Frankly, I don't really care about any of it.

I bet how I bet, I am ahead plays and ahead units since I started posting a week ago, and last year I won across every month and ended up at 55-56% on over more than 1000 wagers. If somebody just wants the best plays then they can just bet on the play that I have bet the most on as it is my highest rated play.

Now, on to the important stuff. The games in the NBA the last three days have been VERY skewed. If somebody had just been on 'overs' they would be RAKING and of course that will change. Any good capper knows that the over is the public bet 80% of the time.

We have seen some amazing shooting teams go for 25% and I believe that these games are outliers and need to be ignored, BUT the problem is right now there are too many outliers. Today's card in the NBA is scary.

The last few days have made no sense and the problem is that the craziness will skew the next few days. What would we do with Portland today? Golden State? Etc????? When coming off of crazy weird games it is tough to tell what will happen the next game, and frankly in the nba I cap almost exclusively on how teams react to their last games. When those games are ao far 'off' it makes what I do almost impossible.

In other words the next day or two we tread very lightly in the NBA. It sucks, but I just see no other way around it.

Wagers for the day will be posted a little later. Good luck today everyone.