Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18893220'>posted</a> on 06/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Media goes to him, he doesn't go to the media. Everything about Tim you disagree with is him being himself. He doesn't have a camera act or shove shit in your face. He speaks from the heart and has his own backbone. He doesn't need to conform to society to make him look like a tough guy. He believes in something and tries his best every single day to better himself and his community.

If his believe in God and doing your best each and everyday on the planet is him being a 4 year old, there really isn't hope for this world after all. He has never done anything to deliberately belittle someone or harm another human being to make himself look better. I for one disliked him until it was cool to dislike him. I educated myself and opened my eyes to the human being he really is and what he does for the unfortunate. He may not have the best arm in the league but I know when it comes to heart, no one comes close. The guy has heart, that isn't a talent you're born with or something you build in the weight room. It comes from within.
He has NO ARM.

He's not there to play football. He's there for the platform. He speaks like a 4 year old. If you are planning on spending your life trying to use a public platform to convey whatever message, learn how to speak like an adult. It's not that hard. At least easier than learning how to be a quarterback. I don't need him to conform to any of society's norms. I give a shit about his heart. A midget cannot dunk a basketball no matter how much he desires it. Tebow CANNOT throw a football to safe his own life.

Just because he's not belittling or hurting does not make him less irritating.

And he is a camera whore.....

He can go away now.