Originally posted on 04/18/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
Name one conspiracy that you believe as true........

If you have more than one,name them all.............
I do not believe any current conspiracy theories to be true. I will do a reasonable amount of research and start with as clean of slate as possible, then come to a conclusion.

For example, 9/11.

Are there many questions that our government has failed to answer or are quite big coincidences? Yes.

Such as the single largest US based fighter pilot training lesson supposedly took place on 9/11.

Gold took a nosedive immediately before 9/11, when the second largest US gold reserve was located under the world trade centers.

I believe it was the Mayor of San Francisco (not sure haven't had this discussion in a while, but some high ranking West coast government official), but he was told not to get aboard a plane that morning, before there was any knowledge of hijackings occurring that day.

The fireproofing on those buildings should not have reacted the way it did.

What happened to the plane that hit the Pentagon, nowhere near enough of it was recovered. Now to say it was a missile is dumb, but somebody hid something.

But then you also have the ridiculous claims that completely destroy any credibility that loose change or the like have.

Such as flight 93 landed in some deserted airfield in Ohio.... okay, but what did they do with all those people? None of them spoiled the lie, none contacted their family, what did they do, shoot them all?

The whole bombs on multiples floors, explaining the "pancaking" demolition like falling of the buildings, the less stable center could easily fall faster than the outside, causing the exact same scenario.

Operation Northwoods is also proof that our government HAS the capability to do this, and that it has been considered before, but it doesn't mean I am going to blame every single accident or tragedy on our government.