Originally posted on 11/04/2012:

Thanks Madden- I wish there was a way we could prohibit the "who's hot" posts that always follow your summaries....It happens EVERY FRICKIN TIME....i guess it's really not as annoying as a lot of the other stuff that goes on around here, but it never seizes to amaze me that people really think there is such thing as a "hot capper"- honestly, i mean we all have winning streaks and losing streaks, but do people honestly believe that if a capper did well last week- or the last 2 or 3 or 4 weeks- that they are "hot" and somehow they are more likely to win this week? I guess that's what people think- but it's just an absolute fantasy- they only question you should ask is if it's a winning capper overall- not if they are on some hot streak....I mean do you want a 50 percent capper (which 95 percent of these guys are) who is on a 90 percent 3 week "hot" streak- or do you want a 55 percent capper who's on a 10 percent "cold" streak----this is not an opinion, this is simply fact- you want the 55 percent capper