Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
As a non American I think Obama has done a great job.

Healthcare reform

Stimulus package

Wall street reform

Fixed the auto industry

Ended Iraq war

Improved America's image worldwide

Not trying to be a dick..but why do you even have an opinion? I have no opinion and couldn't care less about your prime minister..and why do guys in other countries think Americans care about what they think of us? Our image
FTW

President Obama Causes Outrage with Reference to 'Polish Death Camp'

Is that the image he has improved lmao

And as an American should I be voting based on improving what the rest of the world thinks of my President WTF

You are all brainwashed useful idiots..greatest president What has he done besides drown the world in debt and threaten the world economy with collapse

Maybe they'll give him another Nobel Peace prize when Iran nukes Isreal..oh wait we're going to ignore the inconvenient truth that Iran is going to havea a nuclear weapon...until it's too late just like Hitler

Genius

Boeing lost business as Obummer cut contracts..but they are eating Airbust's lunch so not a huge deal but with you're name I'd think you would want a repub in office to increase military spending.

repub, dumbocrap, they are all worthless pieces of crap..which is why I don't comment on politics it disgusts me. But a thread title claiming obummer the best president..the guy has accomplished NOTHING.

Auto industry shouldn't have been saved, and it's far from "fixed"..**** our image..Iraq what about Irans NUKES , Stimulus is just a trillion in debt you dumb **** foreigners lent us so the government could waste it..all it stimulated is the debt..healthcare?? Besides being unconstitutional and never going to become law, it hasn't happened yet so how can you put him on a pedastal for it and claim he's the best president ever?

Wall STreet Reform, you gotta be kidding me..what about MF Global and his butt buddy ripping customers off? Or JP morgan dumping a few billion in bad bets recently..yeah reformed lmao name one reform ya brainwashed muppets