Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
How does my c*ock taste ?

I've just got to get this off my chest.

After tracking you for the entire season, maybe you do have to prostitute your c*ck for others to taste in order to pay off your horrendous losing football season.

Yes, you had a winning day. In fact it's your greatest single-day NCAA winning day. Congratulations. The last time I checked your entire football season is -812*. You've gotten back 60* today and you say something like this. It just proves how uneducated and egocentric you are thus the reason why you garner so miniscule respect if any from others in this forum. Besides Brandon Lang you're becoming the laughing stock of SBR.

After you lose, you're nowhere to be found or you come in here and curse others. You have a small winning day like today despite a losing season and you act cocky like this. Coward.

You provide no analysis, no write-ups, no feedbacks, no answers to questions from others. The majority of your plays are fading the public, betting against the trend and playing dogs 95% of the time. Does the public lose 95% of the time? Do dogs win 95% of the time? I don't think so. Looking at line movements is a good tool to use but not the ONLY tool. One has to be a situational handicapper & pick a good spot to bet on. This brings us to another point. Way too many games played. You realize you tend to lose massively when you have 20-30 games in play. Do you realize on the days when you have fewer games in play you usually end up positively.

Drewgasm has a legitimate point. You do have very poor money management. The unit sizes you assign have mostly no correlation to that particular game or particular situation. Hence, your 10* or greater record is completely despicable: a combined (127-154-6 = 0.452) -737.35* That's almost as much as your entire combined record of -812.05*

For most human beings, a 1* bet is their base. Since you don't even have any 1* or 2* plays why don't you assign your 3* bets as a 1* bet? Make your GOY type play a 10* instead of 20* or 30* or so on. This is the reason why your record appears so bad (besides bad handicapping if any).

Anyway, to summerize I truly have not and probably will not ever come across another ‘capper’ that is as bad as you are and come close to what you have lost in just under 5 months time. I really cannot fathom anyone with their right minds would have tailed your plays for the entire season. Good luck with the rest of your NFL playoffs with 20* & 30* etc...