30K in 6 months. Was okay in the beginning but them I began chasing with teasers and parlays. Truly felt sick and depressed for the entire time. I kept thinking "OK this next bet HAS TO HIT!" My luck will turn around. Totally stupid in retrospect. Then I figured out that I wasn't gambling for the $$$. It was about the thrill , the excitement and EGO. I wanted to beat the books SO BAD.

A tough lesson to learn. Once I came to the realization that I LOVE the process of researching injuries, matchups, coaching styles, etc and making betting decisions based on those factors I became happier.

Now I understand that I WILL NOT win every bet...fluke things happen in sports...missed field goals...half court shots at the buzzer...teams not being motivated enough to play....TEBOW, etc

Now I practice STRICT bankroll management and I don't try to win the lottery no matter what the parlay calculator tells me.

We have all felt that pit in our stomach when we lose - especially when we thought had a LOCK OF THE WEEK OF THE YEAR.

But with bankroll management I can just shrug it off and learn from why my capping went bad. The longer I do this the smarter I become and the less my ego plays into my picks.

BOL OP