Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
Here's my situation: I started with 50 dollars, and did pretty well making a few, solid, straight up bets each event (profited on Cormier over Silva, Ellenberger over Shields). Realizing I can actually make good money off MMA betting considering my initial success, I deposited more money (300 more), but started making way more prop bets and hedge bets. In my last two events doing that, I haven't seen as much success and am down to 162. I think I should continue to bet more than 2%/3%, but make less prop bets.

I think I'm going to heed Kaladarus's advice and continue to make 5%-10% bets until I make enough to actually follow good bankrll management. But at this point I'm better off betting a bit riskier until I make a reasonable profit.
Wish I would have read this before that last post. As of recently I got a 5dime account because I wanted to take a stab at parlays again and wanted to try prop bets for the first time. I haven't lost all my intiial deposit, but I'll admit I def lose those plays a good amount. That's why I am a firm believer in just playing 1 or 2 fights per show and play them str8 moneyline, fairly larger % if you're confident, just like you were doing with your initial success. Stick with that at first and build up your stack, then you can play around with parlays and props and see how you do there