Shocktop, as you know I am way up north and here is how I see it. Bronco knows he has to win this, Doman knows he has to find a way to get points on the board. The money backers for YBU are putting a lot of heat on this coaching staff to get a win and some confidence. The zoobie players can't look at this game as think we might lose it and be able to beat the Aggies next week, they know that they got to win this one and hope they can win it next week. Lots of pressure, lots of late nights for the coaches knowing they have to fix things now or some coaches might not be here through the season. A loss to the Utes hurts bad but it happens, a loss to UCF no way, a loss to USU no way (I think USU beats them in Provo), they have to salvage their season now or heads are gonna roll and you and I know that the powers to be are all over Bronco right now. My prediction is that if Heaps can't get it down right away then you will see Nelson in the game or at least they have a package for nelson to be in the game for certain situations. I see a BYU 10 pt win. My opinion without looking at line movement or % public or any of that. I also think the team coming from the sea level from so far away on 3 days of practice has a distinct disadvantage plus playing against 24-25 year old adults knowing their back are against the wall and being embarrased last week, well I wouldn't want to be UCF.

I think that BYU wins by 10, gets some confidence, thinks the ship is righted, take USU too lightly, and loses next week.