You are now the biggest moron in the history of sbr. For every post you can make bashing the usa or something that is wrong with it. I can make 100 times more of any other country as well as everyone else.

I don't know much about you , i just know your a moron , probaly 21 and don't know jack shit about anything.

If we ever meet, I'll make you play me a tennis match and kick your ass and keep playing you until you beg for mercy.
Maybe I'll even pull a macho man randy savage, get on top of a fence and elbow your nuts. I doubt you have any anyway, probaly got ripped off the last time you stuck it in your boyfriends ass.

USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!

If your from some other country. I guarantee it will never be as good as the united states. If it wasn't for the united states, sbr wouldn't even exist.

I bet your from canada, sounds like it from your posts. Except your a moron canadian. I agree we have our problems, but would still rather be here than any other country. Canada wouldnt survive without us. Ive done some investigating and you do chargebacks.

Don't make me post proof. I can. Ive fvcked up a few posters here. I'll either make you leave, or get banned if i want.

Your the gilberg of sbr.