DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Out of all the teams in the playoffs which is the team no one wants tpo play!

Every year there is a team no one wants to play which team is it out of the 12 teams. without a doubt this team has lots of firepower and a brilliant coach. The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS I brought this up 2 weeks ago and Im sticking with it the PATS will take it ALL.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Yep. Pats come to the top of my mind of the teams that are already clinched into the playoffs. If the Steelers get in, that would be another one. Luckily, for the rest of the NFL, if the Steelers get in, they'll play the Pats in the first round, so only one scary team will remain anyway.

In the NFC, I think it's gotta be the Cards again this year. I don't hear enough respect, but this team has proven that they can win in the playoffs when it matters. Maybe Philly would be the second team in the NFC that nobody wants to face, for similar reasons. The rest of those NFC teams haven't won many meaningful playoff games, recently, and are pretty much untested in games that matter.