1. #1
    ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-13
    Posts: 2,592
    Betpoints: 5100

    Where is tommy Tooter?

    Where the hell are you?? Can I get a fukin TOOOOOOTTT

  2. #2
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 60

    He was panhandling SBR and that's against forum policy, so he was banned.

  3. #3
    Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-10
    Posts: 2,386
    Betpoints: 1975

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    He was panhandling SBR and that's against forum policy, so he was banned.
    I can't believe...

  4. #4
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    I can't believe...
    It's old news.

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/277...racks-lol.html

  5. #5
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 10,877
    Betpoints: 14390

    Lol at how butthurt "trobin31" became when he learned that Tooter got 86'd from the forum. Spent a whole lot of energy defending some imbecile who "toots" (bumps) his threads up to 10+ pages and then has the nerve to solicit money after a hot streak.

    Then he launches into some conspiracy theory about how it's my fault, or Paulypoker's. Just goes to show, the only people more batty than Tom Tooter himself were his mindless groupies.

  6. #6
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,391
    Betpoints: 373

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Lol at how butthurt "trobin31" became when he learned that Tooter got 86'd from the forum. Spent a whole lot of energy defending some imbecile who "toots" (bumps) his threads up to 10+ pages and then has the nerve to solicit money after a hot streak.

    Then he launches into some conspiracy theory about how it's my fault, or Paulypoker's. Just goes to show, the only people more batty than Tom Tooter himself were his mindless groupies.



    Better capper than you!

  7. #7
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    Better capper than you!
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/nfl-bettin...sb-thread.html

  8. #8
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 7,572
    Betpoints: 1123

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Lol at how butthurt "trobin31" became when he learned that Tooter got 86'd from the forum. Spent a whole lot of energy defending some imbecile who "toots" (bumps) his threads up to 10+ pages and then has the nerve to solicit money after a hot streak.

    Then he launches into some conspiracy theory about how it's my fault, or Paulypoker's. Just goes to show, the only people more batty than Tom Tooter himself were his mindless groupies.
    You come off to me, as I imagine to most other members as someone who has no way of fulfilling your void except through the pseudo-reality of this forum. I am glad at least you found something which actually does no harm. FYI, I have Tooting Tom's pick free of charge. And, no worries, I won't use even 1 letter to give it out. Based on your recent threads on NFL, you might want to fade yourself. Lmao all the way to the bank.

  9. #9
    Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-13
    Posts: 302

    He's back to paying for picks and bragging to his friends on Facebook rather than SBR.

  10. #10
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    You come off to me, as I imagine to most other members as someone who has no way of fulfilling your void except through the pseudo-reality of this forum. I am glad at least you found something which actually does no harm. FYI, I have Tooting Tom's pick free of charge. And, no worries, I won't use even 1 letter to give it out. Based on your recent threads on NFL, you might want to fade yourself. Lmao all the way to the bank.
    Tooter is taking Harvin for Super Bowl MVP?

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/fantasy-sp...l#post20994334

  11. #11
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 10,877
    Betpoints: 14390

    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    You come off to me, as I imagine to most other members as someone who has no way of fulfilling your void except through the pseudo-reality of this forum. I am glad at least you found something which actually does no harm. FYI, I have Tooting Tom's pick free of charge. And, no worries, I won't use even 1 letter to give it out. Based on your recent threads on NFL, you might want to fade yourself. Lmao all the way to the bank.
    You come off to me as someone trying really hard to place yourself on a moral pedestal by readily dispensing your two-bit pseudo-psychoanalysis. Save it you douche. We both know it's just a feeble attempt on your part to curb my levity through some garden-variety child psychology.

    Here are the facts. You cried out loud like a little baby when your precious Tooter was given a mandatory vacation for BREAKING THE RULES. You were ready to storm the castle and decry the inhumanity of Tootsie's treatment with all the fervor of an anti-abortion rally. Oh, and you even had some delusional conspiracy theory to boot. Then you got fed the facts and promptly retreated with your tail tucked. Bottom line is, you're the one with egg on your face because your intense passion for another man's opinions on football clouded reality.

    And now here you are, a grown-ass man (I think?), bragging about your exclusive access to Tom's pick free of charge. Get over yourself already. You're like a 12 year girl, giddy at the fact that she touched a lock of Justin Bieber's hair. Why don't you grow a pair and learn to handicap games yourself? There's only two teams in any given game....that's a 50/50 proposition before you even look at a single stat, angle, or trend. Is it all too much for ya hotshot? Would you rather chase down some flavor-of-the-month forum clown who got booted and beg him to impart his superior knowledge? Well of course you would, because you're a world class toolbag.

    Lastly, what "recent threads on NFL" are you talking about? I haven't even stated my SB pick in this forum. I think it's the PTSD talking....you're still reeling from the fact that you won't be able to spend Super Sunday glued to a message board, "tooting" like a retard with your favorite forum demigod at the helm. When you say "Lmao all the way to the bank," I'm assuming you mean to take out a loan, right? Or is it to file for bankruptcy? At any rate, you probably shouldn't be laughing. They'll think your batshit.

    Now this is the part where you point your nose at the sky and spew forth some quasi-Dr. Phil spiel about how you're the bigger man and I'm just a lost soul. I look forward to it. It's so amateur, yet you really think you're winning. The funny thing is, we both know there's no doctorate degree hanging on your wall that validates your penchant for psychobabble.....that wall space is more likely occupied by your employee-of-the-month certificate from Taco Bell. But maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

  12. #12
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 60

    The biggest irony about tooter is that he was on a nice hot streak, but still had to e-beg for $15.

  13. #13
    tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-06-10
    Posts: 1,117
    Betpoints: 11197

    Eddy Munny, in all seriousness and respect, that was amazing! You made my day.

  14. #14
    Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-10
    Posts: 2,386
    Betpoints: 1975

    Where can I get the pick of tooter???

  15. #15
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,391
    Betpoints: 373

    Munny, you had a problem with Tooty long before he made this foolish mistake. Why is that? Because he was on a good run? Don't say because he was driving you nuts with his show. Anyone can have some fun if they so desire.

  16. #16
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Where can I get the pick of tooter???
    Go down to skid row, I hear that he's banging his tin cup trying to build a bankroll.

Top