MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEAHAWKERS!!!!! 6 point teaser bet looks great against TAMPA

Seattle plays game two of four against the cupcake portion of its schedule, although game one, a 14-9 dogfight in St. Louis, went down to a final goal-line stand. Bucs basically, nothing has gone right for this 0-7 team, but LB Lavonte David is the shining exception, with 60 tackles, 11 tackles for loss, five sacks and an interception. Rookie Mike James had 39 yards on 10 carries in his first game replacing injured Doug Martin. Seahawks ferocious defense should eat up an opponent that averages 14.3 points and 297.7 yards. LB Bruce Irvin is the newest standout in that group. CB Richard Sherman aims to prove he’s better than the Bucs’ Darrelle Revis. On offense, WR Sidney Rice is out for the year, and Percy Harvin’s debut will have to wait at least another week My Prediction: Seahawks, 28-3. Seattle has won 11 in a row at home. Best of luck betting against the Seahawks at home. Seattle is 16-4 against the spread in its last 20 games at CenturyLink Field.[Line: Seattle -16 1/2, Total: 40] 6 point teaser is lock in my option, Seahawks -10 1/2 and the over 34 !!!!! Why take a chance on a inflated spread SBR members????

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

I do like this. Seattle plays much better at home and I feel Bucs, who have basically given up, will not be able to stop em here.

Best of luck

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

i have tampa +16 but under 40 looking precarious at 1/2