YTD 29-30 -18.6 Units

Carolina ML PAYS +525...WILL BE DOING SOME PARLAYS WITH THAT NUMBER.

One parlay will be
Balt-3
Car ML+525

Baltimore-3(3units) A LOT Of action on Baltimore and only -3...but what can the books do? Well what they did was raise the +3 for Bengal betters to a -125 premium…sucking up that extra Bengal money!!…The Bengals are a FAKE! If they win today I will give them more respect but I think their success has been…they are the Bengals and nobody gets up for them…Not today because the Bungles beat Baltimore a few weeks ago…no over looking today for the Ravens…. Ravens Jared Gaither's return to the lineup is HUGE! The left tackle missed action in all three losses or the Birds, The last time these teams met the Ravens were missing Gaither and the Bengals had Antwan Odom, the league's leading sacker at the time…. Gaither's back & Odom's on the IR….The Bengal’s will be exposed today for the fraud committed against the Public!!
Cinci 5-14 su off a bye
Bengals are 1-4-1 after byes since 2003
The Ravens are 9-3 against the spread in their last 12 road games. The favorite is 14-6 vs. the spread in the last 20

sniff..sniff sniff...This line smells funny.

Ariz+2(2units) Line opened at Bears -3 which to me looked somewhat wrong. Now line dropping to Bears-2 off the important number of 3. Takes some major moves to move that off 3.Public is on Cards at a pretty good clip however...bottom line is books are wanting Bear money and I think they blinked and showed their hand and they messed up with this expecting Bear money and probably bad weather...weather is 70 and sunny ....Bears offensive line is really BAD! Think Arizona is all over Cutler today forcing Intercepts.The Cardinals are 3-0 on the road.