Does this 3 team parlay hit tonight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CollegeOverUnder
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 10-20-10
    • 5520

    #36
    wake Boise finish these scrubs off
    Comment
    • CollegeOverUnder
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 10-20-10
      • 5520

      #37
      Alabama pulling away in the 2nd half I got them -3 2nd half
      Comment
      • CollegeOverUnder
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 10-20-10
        • 5520

        #38
        ******* ALABAMA make your fking FREETHROWS you fuks how do you miss those freethrows at the fking end I just needed one fking point to avoid the push for the -3 in the second half
        Comment
        • romoney
          SBR MVP
          • 02-12-09
          • 3581

          #39
          well the ml parlay hit..nice
          Comment
          • CollegeOverUnder
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 10-20-10
            • 5520

            #40
            my Alabama -3 2nd half bet got graded as a loss I thought it was a push
            Comment
            • clc49
              SBR Sharp
              • 12-15-10
              • 314

              #41
              If you got alabama -3 second half then it was a push they scored 44 and New Mexico Scored 41... nice hit on that ml parlay though
              Comment
              • CollegeOverUnder
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 10-20-10
                • 5520

                #42
                Originally posted by clc49
                If you got alabama -3 second half then it was a push they scored 44 and New Mexico Scored 41... nice hit on that ml parlay though
                thats what I thought I emailed them any im waiting for them to respond since the live support isnt up now
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...