Creighton is a great team at home and are clearly the superior team in my mind
Miami is running hot right now
and Boise State is playing a flat evansville team
Comment
FeelinJuiced
SBR Sharp
09-16-09
314
#4
I like it... All three of those have a great chance of coming in. BOL tonight!
Comment
clc49
SBR Sharp
12-15-10
314
#5
good luck
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#6
im trying to figure out if all the Chalk teams win tonight I feel like there is a great chance that Chalk actually wins outright
Comment
imawiener
SBR Rookie
08-21-08
42
#7
i hate miami, so probably.
Comment
Prop Bet Master
SBR Wise Guy
11-05-10
533
#8
There has to be value in the moneylines for there to be value in the parlay.
Comment
the-phenomenal-1
SBR Sharp
12-27-10
351
#9
good luck
i think boise st might lose nut other two got good chance of winning
Comment
runnershane14
SBR Wise Guy
07-23-07
803
#10
good luck to you
Comment
brock
SBR Hall of Famer
01-07-08
8586
#11
Miami Flor looks good. G/L
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#12
im sweating right now with Miami
Comment
smarsh816
SBR High Roller
11-16-10
184
#13
We needed that 3 hopefully they come out firing the 2nd half
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#14
Originally posted by smarsh816
We needed that 3 hopefully they come out firing the 2nd half
lol my jaw dropped when i saw that then I was like WTF where is the foul that should be a 4 point play..... even though it really wasnt it should of been to help us out
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#15
great start to the 2nd half Miami
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#16
Miami is on fire in the 2nd half right now with Thomas shooting lights out!
Comment
jagaf22
SBR MVP
01-22-08
2932
#17
Miami looking good thus far in the second half.
Comment
HR Paperstacks
SBR Wise Guy
02-20-11
910
#18
God I freakin hate Miami, cant win when I bet on them and looking like I cant win when I go against them.
Comment
starfire
SBR Posting Legend
03-24-10
17045
#19
I'll be rooting for u!
Bol
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#20
this is frustrating the Creighton game isnt updating
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#21
come on creighton play some defense its 35-31 down 4 right now
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#22
does anyone have a stream or radio broadcast for the creighton game?
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#23
what the hell how does davidson have 50 points on the board in the first half I need to see this game live
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#24
holy hell what was the TOTAL in the Creighton Davidson game because there at 99 fking points on the board at half time how is that possible
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#25
Well there is 1 win so far 2 more to go lets go Creighton open this shit up in the 2nd half and let Boise St finish it off
Comment
clc49
SBR Sharp
12-15-10
314
#26
1 for 1 with miami good luck on the next two..
Comment
Numenor80
SBR Sharp
03-26-09
360
#27
I jumped on this too, but added the WA ST game. BOL to us!!
Ok there is another winner Creighton manages to win
Now I just need Boise State to finish things off and Alabama to keep pounding the ball in the paint against New Mexico to win the second half in that game
Comment
CollegeOverUnder
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-10
5520
#35
Boise State is using there bench against Evansville so im liking that also