182-120-6 (60.26%) Final Total NBA Record over 308 plays
37-20-1 (65%) Record for the 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
Comment
BigTrev
SBR Hustler
11-13-09
50
#72
so glad i opted for the blazers in the end, if it had been more than +0.5 i would of gone mavs though still would of lost
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#73
never bet when the underdog is a "good" team just like yesterday
Den/Orl fukked me
Comment
syn^
SBR Sharp
03-08-10
360
#74
wow I got really lucky with the U192 game really slowed at the end
Comment
sportfan
SBR Posting Legend
12-22-09
10112
#75
under cashed
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#76
Comment
mundane
SBR MVP
02-25-08
3592
#77
hit my lottery 4 tm parlay with that under too! i thought it was toast! lol!
Comment
Goat Milk
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
03-24-10
25850
#78
Damn I took Mavs plus 6 w/ a teaser. I definitely thought the Mavs would win this. I knew Butler and Marion would give Roy some tough looks. Plus I called Butler playin better on the road. I underestimated Camby... This guy hasn't score more than like 8 pts in a game since being w/ portland, then he just tears it up, damn..
bad call.
i did win Miami game though. And Bet Chicago 4th quarter cause I knew D wade would sit out.
Cause Sleep is the Cousin of Death
Comment
sportfan
SBR Posting Legend
12-22-09
10112
#79
Originally posted by mundane
hit my lottery 4 tm parlay with that under too! i thought it was toast! lol!
I hit under big
Comment
Aurelius
SBR High Roller
09-02-09
190
#80
Originally posted by camel
This Dallas team is over-rated.
whoa.... the hof in a dockers jersey
respect!
Comment
KiDBaZkiT
SBR Posting Legend
10-20-09
14965
#81
What a joke of a game. Officials refused to call shooting fouls on Portland, then they would try to make up for it by giving it to dallas on a couple inbounds plays. b4 the last minute 7 FT for Dallas, 24 for Portland. Dallas at a minimum should have covered had Sean Corbin and Courtney Kirkland not bet Blazers and Under. I saw Marcus Camby trip over his own big black ass foot and get a call for hell sakes. Haywood was fouled a number of times in the third that went uncalled. Just a pathetic game. I cant even name all the missed calls in this game, just absolute dog shit. I cant wait til Kirkland or Corbin come to the next venue Im at, Ill be sittin front row and talkin shit til I get tossed and on my way out am gonna throw a nice frosty beer on one those worthless charcoal briquettes. **** those 2 shines. Worthless smokes. ****in Mulinyans. Damn this world must have been a great place before the civil rights movement.
Comment
mundane
SBR MVP
02-25-08
3592
#82
feels so niiicceeee when u hit one of those throw away parlay tickets composing all ur picks!