I figured this would be a hard nosed defensive battle with both teams playing for playoffs and dallas wanting revenge
but allas Mavericks always choke even with Rick, the still have no D
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#39
Originally posted by GroundnPound
Further evidence to my case who just saw that foul they called howard/nowitzki. That wasn't a foul.
I don't get you, why should I kill myself?
that was directed to kid, not you ground
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#40
Originally posted by Aurelius
what ever happens, you get to see hot tub time machine, you can't lose.
go blazers
i hope this will be the first movie of 2010 that doesnt suck
Alice In Wonderland Blowed
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#41
dirk needs to go off we need a nice run here tied up still a bad pace the under is ghost
Comment
zigomanisinsider
Restricted User
07-28-09
4007
#42
dallas sucks
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#43
COME ON PORTLAND. I remember i was on a game when portland was up by like 15 vs utah and lost. that killed me..lol
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#44
Lol looks like they might get that kind of lead just as I said it.. I remember that game i could of got Utah at like $8.50 to "hedge" and I thought I was safe
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#45
Originally posted by GroundnPound
COME ON PORTLAND. I remember i was on a game when portland was up by like 15 vs utah and lost. that killed me..lol
i remember that game that was the one with the last second boozer putback?
Comment
xxxvince
SBR MVP
12-17-07
2567
#46
dallas is bad
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#47
I don't rememeber exactly but it was it was about between 3-5 weeks ago
i think. It was the biggest bulllshiytt ever lol.
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#48
lol i feel you i had money on the bulls/kings game where a 20 pt lead was blown
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#49
Haha, glad I didn't follow my 3Q pick.
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#50
This Dallas Team May Struggle In The Playoffs if they drop to 3 against OKC
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#51
I had money on that too. lol. I felt stupid by the end of that game.
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#52
through everything this year I Respect Nate McMillan and The Blazers
They Beat Orl without Roy and had a nice little run
COY?
Comment
OverUnder
SBR MVP
12-31-09
3126
#53
Lets Go Mavs!
Comment
THEGREAT30
SBR Hall of Famer
10-04-08
8970
#54
sucks
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#55
This game is just hanging out on the line, just how it should
Comment
cjewell83
SBR High Roller
11-24-09
100
#56
lets go mavs over 94
Comment
camel
SBR MVP
02-26-09
1711
#57
garbage
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#58
Just how I like it. When Andre Miller is hitting his shots from mid range, you know its a very good night.
Comment
princesspolamalu
SBR Sharp
02-10-10
373
#59
Glad I took the night off....I prob would have pounded the mavs....lucky me
Comment
camel
SBR MVP
02-26-09
1711
#60
This Dallas team is over-rated.
Comment
anjaru
SBR Wise Guy
02-27-10
558
#61
Dallas plays defense like GSW. Bet the over on Saturday for Mavs/GSW.
Comment
Ace_of_Spades
SBR Posting Legend
10-14-09
13518
#62
I think they are trying to screw my over!
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#63
What was the number for the over it looked locked up a while ago?
Comment
Ace_of_Spades
SBR Posting Legend
10-14-09
13518
#64
192.5
Comment
Ace_of_Spades
SBR Posting Legend
10-14-09
13518
#65
Huge bucket there by Dallas.
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#66
Over is safe, my -4.5 Portland isn't
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#67
Millllllllllllllerr!
Comment
genius
SBR Wise Guy
01-03-10
549
#68
well, hot tub time machine it is i wish i had one lol I'd always cover lol