Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 764

I stopped betting NBA till finals

keep in mind that Warriors may rest some players during minutes of play for Spurs game . just be careful guys of betting tonight game specially with the current handicap line

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

yeah tonights game is untouchable agreed - should be a fun watch though

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27622

The best value and a high probability to win bet that I'll be playing is to take Toronto over Cleveland in the ECF. That is providing both teams make it there but they should.

Toronto plays with heart & motivation and most importantly plays as a team. Cavs does not have any of those traits.

louielouie

lol raptorz wont even get out of first or second round

louielouie

cavs are minus 300 - you think the books did this on accident? they know the script and the truth and this is just miami heat 2.0 2nd season all over again - cavs will roll to finals and bring home a kingly trophy - then trump becomes president helping make america great again and the biased liveral media writes an article about hell freezing over

Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 764

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    The best value and a high probability to win bet that I'll be playing is to take Toronto over Cleveland in the ECF. That is providing both teams make it there but they should.

Toronto plays with heart & motivation and most importantly plays as a team. Cavs does not have any of those traits.
    toronto is money always .. love those guys but can not bet against Cavs , GSW , Spurs nowdays

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    warriors thought they were better than my 72 win bulls. bye bye trash warriors. Bulls would have won this game by 40 and not be talking about rest lol. pussies
    bulls lost 2 of their last 4 games the year they went 72-10

louielouie

YouHave2outs -- about your prediction that they cover the last 3 games -- enh not so sharp -- could only cover one quarter of basketball yesterday -- looking like your baby blue devil warriors are starting to fade into the night -- by playoffs end no one will even talk about them anymore and then another 40 years of irrelevance until another majorly lucky run

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4399

You seriously can't be such a f*cking f@ggot moron
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: new era

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4399

Louie, you're a straight up bitch
    Points Awarded:

rpesi9955 gave CJ 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    YouHave2outs -- about your prediction that they cover the last 3 games -- enh not so sharp -- could only cover one quarter of basketball yesterday -- looking like your baby blue devil warriors are starting to fade into the night -- by playoffs end no one will even talk about them anymore and then another 40 years of irrelevance until another majorly lucky run
    2/3 wont be bad. i've won a lot of money betting them this season, and even more fun watching them. cheers louie

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Hey Warrrriorrrrs!!!!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14330

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

70+ wins and counting, won every series this season vs +.500 teams including league's 2nd best squad Spurs. Win or lose in finals only fraud here is Lou! I will be 1st to call out a team hiding behind smoke/mirrors that's a pretender. But you don't win around 140 games in 2 reg nba seasons, a title, and favored to win it b2b by being frauds or "lucky". Anyone who buys that luck shit is grade A fool Lou.

louielouie

but they wont make the finals lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

CEven if they don't make finals how are they frauds? I agree somewhat on the "script" being set in motion for Cavs to win much like Denver in SB and sink the squares. But seriously Lou put your fanboy hat aside and use what little brain you have. How is Gsw not a great legit team? You keep spitting nonsense with no reasoning whatsoever in true troll form. Please enlighten us for once!

Does not matter because facts I spit in #49 among others I've tried educating you on debunk all you have to say in rebuttal. Add to that fact they play in western conference and have league's next poster boy franchise player to transition from Bron who's hanging on to his prime "for now". Buy you books and Buy you books yet you just eat the pages. Smh

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

You can't educate this fool. He is living in his own world and is delusional of reality. He continues to convince himself daily that the cavs will take it all. Deep down he is just a little scared boy, knowing that his cavs will not win a title. Like someone else on this forum said, louielouie should change his name to loserloser.

louielouie

Lol - I get so many looks at my picks I am like money mayweather but babies be calling me scared - I am legoat I am laking and all I do is win win win baby

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Mods, limit this guy from cluttering the forum.

louielouie

You are bumping all my threads and accusing me of cluttering the forum wtf - leave my threads alone and just block me from your personal feed you troll

First 12