I'm a little surprised you can still get Magic -7/-102.
Comment
BernardMadoff
SBR Hall of Famer
12-12-09
6679
#26954
Wall will hate playing in Washington.
Comment
AmpleGamble
SBR Wise Guy
03-04-10
568
#26955
You can still get Magic at -7 for Even money at Bodog
Comment
JR007
SBR Hall of Famer
02-21-10
5279
#26956
Originally posted by paco
Fair enough Shari, goodluck everyone. I gotta go to the liquor store and pick up some Ciroc
And the pedialyte commish !!!!!! hangovers suck
Comment
S.K.M.
SBR MVP
11-06-09
1115
#26957
Originally posted by SRBI
Wow dudes - is that how you cap your games?
Whats your point? How do you cap totals? If you're trying to predict the score then whether or not the game is a blowout is a pretty relevant factor IMO...
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#26958
Orlando's dropped here. Has been 7 all night/day. Now 6.5.
Best of luck everyone!!
Comment
lakerboy
SBR Aristocracy
04-02-09
94704
#26959
Originally posted by No coincidences
I'm a little surprised you can still get Magic -7/-102.
betphoenix
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#26960
Originally posted by BernardMadoff
Wall will hate playing in Washington.
I live in Washington. Whats wrong with it?
Comment
ten_lost_monkeys
SBR High Roller
03-21-10
229
#26961
Originally posted by lakerboy
Magic -7 (-107) 3x
Magic -7 (-101) 3x
Magic -7 (-110) 3x
No play on the total
BOL on ur plays LB!
Comment
t-wizzle
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-18-09
38099
#26962
I got -7 (-104) at 5dimes reduced line.
Comment
southpaw74
SBR Hall of Famer
12-21-09
7104
#26963
Is EX on anything 1H?
Comment
BernardMadoff
SBR Hall of Famer
12-12-09
6679
#26964
Originally posted by big0mar
i live in washington. Whats wrong with it?
26-56.
Comment
PAYTON20
SBR Hall of Famer
02-02-10
5217
#26965
Originally posted by lakerboy
Magic -7 (-107) 3x
Magic -7 (-101) 3x
Magic -7 (-110) 3x
No play on the total
let's go
Triple play boys. Paid you for the Pick LB, Good Luck!
Comment
sharper2
SBR MVP
03-30-10
2724
#26966
Originally posted by AmpleGamble
You can still get Magic at -7 for Even money at Bodog
i got it at even money as well, it has now moved back to -105
Comment
JR007
SBR Hall of Famer
02-21-10
5279
#26967
he has under...good luck all
Comment
kobefanatic
SBR Hall of Famer
01-19-10
9013
#26968
good luck LB
Comment
t-wizzle
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-18-09
38099
#26969
Comment
PAYTON20
SBR Hall of Famer
02-02-10
5217
#26970
Originally posted by t-wizzle
I got -7 (-104) at 5dimes reduced line.
How do you get reduced juice at 5dimes? I had -110 for Magic -7 just 2 minutes ago...
Comment
HenPrivilege
SBR MVP
01-10-09
1720
#26971
GL Guys!!!
Magic -7!!!!
Comment
Tommy_de1st
SBR Hall of Famer
02-23-10
8397
#26972
The line dropped to -5.5
Comment
t-wizzle
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-18-09
38099
#26973
Originally posted by PAYTON20
How do you get reduced juice at 5dimes? I had -110 for Magic -7 just 2 minutes ago...
When you opened your account there, did you choose the reduced juice option?
Comment
AmpleGamble
SBR Wise Guy
03-04-10
568
#26974
Late money on Magic?
Comment
4getaboutit
SBR Sharp
03-16-10
329
#26975
Firsthalf under
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#26976
Originally posted by BernardMadoff
26-56.
???
Comment
S.K.M.
SBR MVP
11-06-09
1115
#26977
Originally posted by PAYTON20
How do you get reduced juice at 5dimes? I had -110 for Magic -7 just 2 minutes ago...
You have to go into the reduced section...
Comment
BernardMadoff
SBR Hall of Famer
12-12-09
6679
#26978
Originally posted by big0mar
???
Regular season record. Living in Washington, Id figure you would recognize those numbers anywhere.
Comment
kmarinouofm
SBR Hall of Famer
01-26-09
8437
#26979
Originally posted by Tommy_de1st
The line dropped to -5.5
where???
Comment
actionaddict86
SBR Sharp
02-13-09
464
#26980
Parley magic -7 over 189 ml lakers mariners
Comment
S.K.M.
SBR MVP
11-06-09
1115
#26981
Originally posted by Tommy_de1st
The line dropped to -5.5
Comment
PAYTON20
SBR Hall of Famer
02-02-10
5217
#26982
Originally posted by t-wizzle
When you opened your account there, did you choose the reduced juice option?
No wasn't aware that was an option
Originally posted by S.K.M.
You have to go into the reduced section...
Sorry I'm pretty new to 5Dimes... is there a Reduced Juice link somewhere? Or did I miss out when I didn't select the option when I opened my account?
Comment
lakerboy
SBR Aristocracy
04-02-09
94704
#26983
dwight howard is too hesitant- big fukkin pussy wake up
Comment
lakerboy
SBR Aristocracy
04-02-09
94704
#26984
Orlando is shit- overrated bums
Comment
Qwista
SBR Wise Guy
04-14-10
590
#26985
chill lakerboy, your going to win this. 2H especially