Booked Sparks +5. $220 to win $200
WNBA Dating Tips
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
obamaismyuncleSBR Posting Legend
- 12-31-08
- 17801
#4131Comment -
cocknockerRestricted User
- 11-06-08
- 8001
#4132Take it as a grain of salt, MILES. I think that Connecticut is a better play in the 1st quarter and 1st half, and if I were playing their side in this game that's what I would have done. Connecticut has problems holding/sustaining leads, which may be their undoing tonight.
I see them jumping out to a nice lead and giving it all back in the 2nd half like they usually do at home. A team just is what it is. The Sun will win this game by 1-2 points after holding a lead of 15 at one point in this game in the 1st half.
Comment -
TennisproSBR Wise Guy
- 01-13-09
- 512
#4133Yea think so to ck i just hope its by 4 heheComment -
MILEHIGHMONSTERSSBR Wise Guy
- 02-12-09
- 618
#4134Originally posted by cocknockerTake it as a grain of salt, MILES. I think that Connecticut is a better play in the 1st quarter and 1st half, and if I were playing their side in this game that's what I would have done. Connecticut has problems holding/sustaining leads, which may be their undoing tonight.
I see them jumping out to a nice lead and giving it all back in the 2nd half like they usually do at home. A team just is what it is. The Sun will win this game by 1-2 points after holding a lead of 15 at one point in this game in the 1st half.
Comment -
bigjonsonSBR Wise Guy
- 05-27-09
- 668
#4135Ed (Hoops Edge) is calling for Conn.... i am totally on the fence now...CK make me a believer!!! (aside form your awesome record heh)
EDIT:
Keeping the faith here.
Booked at 4 1/2Comment -
SexyMitSBR Hall of Famer
- 10-12-06
- 6139
#4136OK CK I'm aboard as well! I took Sparks as well!
Ok now lets get down to business, Wednesday I'm looking at 2 totals. Indiana/Chicago over and Minny/Atlanta under!
Indiana/Chicago has gone under the last 4 times they have played and already once this yr, and yet the total came out higher then the last game that went under.
Minny and Atlanta went over 174 just a few weeks ago, and not the total opend 4 pts lower then last time and already action on the over but yet the line has already dropped 3 pts to 167. Let me know what you are thinking about these!
And as far as Indiana tomorrow your going to have to do a superb play on the one as I'm really leaning Chicago in that game to bounce back after being embarrassed at home by Indiana on Friday night by almost 30. I personally would lean the points but since CK is thinking another Indiana blowout I don't think it happens again!If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!Comment -
VrestonSBR MVP
- 03-12-09
- 1428
#4137Booked: Sparks @ +4.5
Thanks!Comment -
SexyMitSBR Hall of Famer
- 10-12-06
- 6139
#4138Even though Hoopsedge is on Conn, to tell you the truth they do move lines, but we have an overall better record then they do. Some where in this thread someone has already posted their stats, I'm not going to go and look for them but It was like 15-12 or something like that!Originally posted by bigjonsonEd (Hoops Edge) is calling for Conn.... i am totally on the fence now...CK make me a believer!!! (aside form your awesome record heh)
EDIT:
Keeping the faith here.
Booked at 4 1/2If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!Comment -
RoagBettorSBR Hall of Famer
- 01-20-09
- 8355
#4139Indiana line is -9.5 on Bookmaker, I've already booked it.Comment -
SexyMitSBR Hall of Famer
- 10-12-06
- 6139
#4140I have a feeling Milehigh will come in here after the game if Conn wins tonight running his mouth! Anyone want to take any bets?
Odds he will
Yes-750
No+675If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!Comment -
PortsDaveSBR Sharp
- 06-13-09
- 447
#4141HoopsEdge record for the season so far is 21-21Comment -
RoagBettorSBR Hall of Famer
- 01-20-09
- 8355
#4142Good, let them keep moving the lines in our favor!Originally posted by PortsDaveHoopsEdge record for the season so far is 21-21Comment -
haserfauldSBR Wise Guy
- 12-12-08
- 957
#4143Originally posted by SexyMitI have a feeling Milehigh will come in here after the game if Conn wins tonight running his mouth! Anyone want to take any bets?
Odds he will
Yes-750
No+675
put me in for 15 units to win 2 on that one. free moneyComment -
JumpoffJoeBeezySBR Wise Guy
- 12-17-08
- 928
#4144The total score should be around 145..
RLM scares me, but... I'm playing Sparks +4.5, and the over.Comment -
JumpoffJoeBeezySBR Wise Guy
- 12-17-08
- 928
#4145Booked for me: Sparks +4.5 (thx CK), Over 141, National League.
Measley $13 to win $79. Make this money. Take this money. Aint no way you can take this from me.Comment -
SportsTerminatorSBR Hall of Famer
- 02-18-09
- 5179
#4146Don't you think Chicago will want revenge. Look at what they did to the Seattle Storm lol. I think Chicago +9.5 is the play...Originally posted by RoagBettorIndiana line is -9.5 on Bookmaker, I've already booked it.Bet To WinComment -
SportsTerminatorSBR Hall of Famer
- 02-18-09
- 5179
#4147Wow $13 will get you $79... that's pretty good..I thought it would give you like $52.. I might ride this parlay....Originally posted by JumpoffJoeBeezyBooked for me: Sparks +4.5 (thx CK), Over 141, National League.
Measley $13 to win $79. Make this money. Take this money. Aint no way you can take this from me.Bet To WinComment -
SexyMitSBR Hall of Famer
- 10-12-06
- 6139
#4148I do as well!Originally posted by SportsTerminatorDon't you think Chicago will want revenge. Look at what they did to the Seattle Storm lol. I think Chicago +9.5 is the play...If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!Comment -
RoagBettorSBR Hall of Famer
- 01-20-09
- 8355
#4149ST, I love you man (really). The public is already all over that "revenge factor"!Originally posted by SportsTerminatorDon't you think Chicago will want revenge. Look at what they did to the Seattle Storm lol. I think Chicago +9.5 is the play...
Comment -
SexyMitSBR Hall of Famer
- 10-12-06
- 6139
#4150I like all of them but the over! I have Sparks and National league as well!Originally posted by JumpoffJoeBeezyBooked for me: Sparks +4.5 (thx CK), Over 141, National League.
Measley $13 to win $79. Make this money. Take this money. Aint no way you can take this from me.
If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!Comment -
RoagBettorSBR Hall of Famer
- 01-20-09
- 8355
#4151LA/CT o/u back down to 140, was as high as 142.5 on Bookmaker todayComment -
Su!c!de K!ngsSBR Hustler
- 07-10-09
- 52
#4152Booked Sparks +4.5, Over 140.5 and a small parlay of Sparks +4.5 and the OverComment -
SportsTerminatorSBR Hall of Famer
- 02-18-09
- 5179
#4153Trailing ck and sexymit on the LA Sparks project pick...
But Booked A 2 Team Parlay...
LA SPARKS +4½-110 and ROBIN SODERLING -1000 (Tennis ATP Matchups - winning over KRISTOF VLIEGEN)
And I love you too man lol @ roagbettor
Bet To WinComment -
danrmanSBR MVP- 08-30-08
- 2696
#4154i think your right but there seems to be some "value"(such an overused gambling term) w/ the 675... lolOriginally posted by SexyMitI have a feeling Milehigh will come in here after the game if Conn wins tonight running his mouth! Anyone want to take any bets?
Odds he will
Yes-750
No+675Comment -
TennisproSBR Wise Guy
- 01-13-09
- 512
#4155omg SPORTS TERMINATOR dont Kristof Vliegen is ****ing hot right now he could pull it out tomorrow.....Comment -
Razz_DonkeySBR MVP
- 12-27-08
- 1756
#4156Originally posted by SexyMitI have a feeling Milehigh will come in here after the game if Conn wins tonight running his mouth! Anyone want to take any bets?
Odds he will
Yes-750
No+675
What are the odds that someone from this thread says "I told you so" to milehigh if the Sparks cover?Comment -
SmogsSBR MVP
- 12-31-08
- 4173
#4157What are the odds of telling him to keep the f*ck out of the thread lolComment -
RoagBettorSBR Hall of Famer
- 01-20-09
- 8355
#4158Sparks just went to +5 on BookmakerComment -
danrmanSBR MVP- 08-30-08
- 2696
#415910000 to 1 they will smogs.. lol.. am i missing something or is the conn-sparks over the play.. conn can shoot and the sparks play no d whatsoever and the sparks can score... im not the god of wnba handicapping but gimme the over.. i likes it tonight.. yeah likes it.. no typoComment -
PhillthSBR MVP
- 04-09-09
- 1785
#4160Anyone got a feed. i cant find one tonight.Comment -
Razz_DonkeySBR MVP
- 12-27-08
- 1756
#4161Originally posted by cocknockerTake it as a grain of salt, MILES. I think that Connecticut is a better play in the 1st quarter and 1st half, and if I were playing their side in this game that's what I would have done. Connecticut has problems holding/sustaining leads, which may be their undoing tonight.
I see them jumping out to a nice lead and giving it all back in the 2nd half like they usually do at home. A team just is what it is. The Sun will win this game by 1-2 points after holding a lead of 15 at one point in this game in the 1st half.
CK,
May I ask as to why you have neglected to play CON -2.5 for the first half? If your breakdown of this game suggests a 15 point lead by them in the early goings, isn't that a safer margin of play than the the Sparks covering by 2-3 points as you have said?
Please keep in mind CK, that I'm not questioning the play on the Sparks for the game, your record and following speaks for itself. I'm just curious as to why you have passed on the first half. Thanks.Comment -
PortsDaveSBR Sharp
- 06-13-09
- 447
-
SportsTerminatorSBR Hall of Famer
- 02-18-09
- 5179
#4163Originally posted by PhillthAnyone got a feed. i cant find one tonight.wnba.comNevermind I didn't realize it was an espn game. WNBA.com doesn't stream nationalized games.Bet To WinComment -
SexyMitSBR Hall of Famer
- 10-12-06
- 6139
#4164Its on ESPN2Originally posted by PhillthAnyone got a feed. i cant find one tonight.If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!Comment -
losturmarblesSBR MVP
- 07-01-08
- 4604
#4165sparks ml, sparks+5 and over 140 here.
good luck guys.Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
