Login Search

WWE Royal Rumble Prediction Thread

Last Post

Default WWE Royal Rumble Prediction Thread

This is a prediction thread for the WWE Royal Rumble On 1-29-11. Figured I would see if there are enough wrestling entertainment fans interested in doing a contest with points. I'll make it a 10 SBR point entry fee. I'll list all of the matches for Royal Rumble. A certain amount of points will be given for each prediction correct. The poster with the most points wins the pot. If you don't want your picks shown, in fear of them being copied by someone else, you can Inbox them to me. All picks must be submitted by 7:30 EST on 1-29-11. Please put your 10 SBR point entry fees in this post. If you have no points donated here by the deadline then your entry will be invalid. You can edit your picks up to the deadline, but if you attempt to change them after it has passed, you will be DQ'd. If there is a tie, the winners will split the points. If matches are added to the card after this post, they will not be added to the contest.

I will allow Non Pros to play, but remember you can only submit 2 points a day per SBR. If you participate, and don't have the entire 10 SBR point entry fee in by the deadline, you will only get a percentage of the pot if you win. Example: If the pot is 100 betpoints, and you only donated 2 betpoints, you will only get 20% of the pot. The rest of the winnings will go to the 2nd place participant, unless they are a non pro in the same situation, and they'll get a percentage of what's left based on how much they donated. In that case, it will keep trickling down until all the betpoints are distributed.

Here is the card for Sunday:

John Cena vs. Kane (10 points for the winner) (5 points for type of win if you get winner correct - pin, count out, dq, etc)

World Heavyweight Title Match in A Steel Cage:

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry
(10 points for winner) (5 points for type of win if you get winner correct)

WWE Title Match:

CM Punk (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Special Guest Referee John Laurinaitis)
(10 points for winner) (5 points for type of win if you get winner correct)

Royal Rumble Match:

5 points for picking participant #1

5 points for picking participant #30

10 points for each member of final four participants you pick correctly

25 points for picking winner
Last edited by Mr KLC; 01-25-12 at 10:00 AM.

I'd be interested if there are enough people. You could also do it with the Royal Rumble alone too. Most eliminations? Who lasts the longest time? Etc.

And The Miz is #1, so that should defeat that question.

Could do a Point Contest Thread as well with the final questions and ask to get it linked to points section as well? Just throwing ideas for you.

I will join but my pro application renewal needs to go through. I will transfer points after, is that ok?

Cena v. Kane - Kane via John Cena DQ.
Cage Match - Daniel Bryan via escaping from the cage.
Title Match - Ziggler via screwjob from Laurinaitis.
#1 - Miz
#30 - CM Punk
Final 4 - Wade Barrett, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes
Winner - CM Punk

I'm banking on the fact that the RR match happens after the championship match. If that doesn't happen, then a free 10 points for you!