BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

How to Create a computer program to identify off market lines

Hello if anyone could help me out with this it be great please PM or share you're thoughts in the thread can be about Power Rankings Models & Trends lets make this Bread would love to hear if anyone if the community has a bot to identity bad lines in the Market for you & bets would be placed manually not Automated Cheers Bowlszn

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

We can use scripts and "bot" type programs to identify and in some ways even place wagers.

But when it comes to risk managment, when you add up all the positives and negatives, the best computer for identifying off market lines is the human brain.

Sadly, this may be the reality even if you can get more success with scripts and bots initially, there is a risk with the book that gets carried.

Retaining good outs is more important than getting in a bet or two but I will admit there is a spectrum or range there. Sometimes we know we'll get booted so we just slam away until they boot us, just to get back in under another ID.

If that last part violates any book's terms of service (and it violates them all) then I say it here at SBR strictly for entertainment purposes and am not encouraging or condoning rule breaking behavior....directly.

I think you are better off using computers to determine a no vig line, or make your own ratings, to help support what you see as a rogue market or numbers and then watching screens like a motherfukker to find opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

sound yeah ive been betting like to win a 100 or 50 on my wagers & trying to find CLV but i don't have a script Ive partnered with a group who uses a bot but got the boot on some accounts still have a few locals i can use but want to use a script to easier find +EV bets compared to the market & ill manually place them if they are still available