brettd
    brettd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

NFL totals prediction tracker? (and help with a project)

Is there anywhere on the net that tracks the totals predictions of various free prediction services? I know Todd Beck's prediction tracker: http://www.thepredictiontracker.com/ shows spread predictions, but doesn't show each service's totals prediction.

And Massey ratings doesn't seem to collate any predictions and/or rankings for the NFL either.

I'm aiming to work on a project on multi-dimensionality reduction at university using the NFL as my subject matter, and so any help would be appreciated. My end state is to 'collapse' the various prediction services into an intuitive 2D map that shows me the underlying divisions in their selection methodology. It's kind of like 'statistical cartography' if you can imagine it; charting the NFL handicapping world.

IE: Regression based modelling methodologies would separate themselves from neural methods, which in turn would separate from whatever else I infer as a distinct handicapping method, etc, etc.

Should make for a very interesting looking handicapping 'map'.

Happy to give points away to anyone that can help me out.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Try looking at Covers. Not sure if they have what you're looking for in a neat format, but there are tons of handicapper "spaces" (pages) where they post their plays. Not too may people post all of their projections though.

If you're lucky, or someone on here is generous, you may find a modeler on here that is willing to give you one of their older, out-of-date models in exchange for something. Worth asking around at least.

Would be interested in reading any paper or project you end up publishing. Sounds intriguing.

in your endeavors.