Machine Choice and the Heaven's Gate Bankroll System

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cant call it
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 08-29-10
    • 8817

    #281
    Originally posted by MartinBlank
    I think that is a legit question. Had he not posted it, I certainly would not have asked him about it that's for damn sure.
    I think its more than a legit question. It might be some new bankroll technique I do not know about. Maybe I can use it to make more money, who knows? That is the purpose of asking the question!
    Comment
    • BEE BEE
      SBR Rookie
      • 09-20-11
      • 4

      #282
      I think its more than a legit question. It might be some new bankroll technique I do not know about. Maybe I can use it to make more money, who knows? That is the purpose of asking the question!
      Then why didn't you ask that question?
      Comment
      • cant call it
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 08-29-10
        • 8817

        #283
        Is me asking going to be any different from martin asking?

        Just saying....
        Comment
        • Machine Choice
          SBR MVP
          • 12-12-08
          • 3997

          #284
          10/10/11

          Detroit Lions -6 (-120)

          $227 to win $189
          Comment
          • Machine Choice
            SBR MVP
            • 12-12-08
            • 3997

            #285
            Originally posted by Machine Choice
            10/10/11

            Detroit Lions -6 (-120)

            $227 to win $189
            Winner

            Thread record: 15-14
            Current streak: 3-0

            Starting Bankroll: $2,636
            Current Bankroll: $2,689
            Comment
            • Machine Choice
              SBR MVP
              • 12-12-08
              • 3997

              #286
              10/11/11

              Detroit Tigers -138

              $225 to win $163
              Comment
              • shooms79
                SBR MVP
                • 08-09-10
                • 1105

                #287
                thats right machine...was on det -5.5 HUGE...we gots PAID!
                Comment
                • Machine Choice
                  SBR MVP
                  • 12-12-08
                  • 3997

                  #288
                  Originally posted by Machine Choice
                  10/11/11

                  Detroit Tigers -138

                  $225 to win $163

                  Winner

                  Thread record: 16-14
                  Current streak: 4-0

                  Starting Bankroll: $2,636
                  Current Bankroll: $2,852
                  Comment
                  • figue
                    SBR MVP
                    • 07-23-10
                    • 2524

                    #289
                    Comment
                    • Machine Choice
                      SBR MVP
                      • 12-12-08
                      • 3997

                      #290
                      Originally posted by figue
                      I feel that the clinking glasses have always brought me luck. Thank You
                      Comment
                      • Machine Choice
                        SBR MVP
                        • 12-12-08
                        • 3997

                        #291
                        Wed: 10/12/11

                        Texas Rangers ML

                        Risking $338
                        Comment
                        • figue
                          SBR MVP
                          • 07-23-10
                          • 2524

                          #292
                          Originally posted by Machine Choice
                          Wed: 10/12/11

                          Texas Rangers ML

                          Risking $338
                          Comment
                          • Machine Choice
                            SBR MVP
                            • 12-12-08
                            • 3997

                            #293
                            I want to get my records caught up in all sports for SBR in 2011 so that I don't have to keep separate records in other threads.

                            Here are all the threads I posted in 2011 before I started this thread:







                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...ls-simple.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/college-fo...i-maryand.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...-1-so-far.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/college-fo...u-texas-m.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/college-fo...s-georgia.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/college-fo...cu-baylor.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/college-fo...-syracuse.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/search.php...5&pp=50&page=3
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...at-you-do.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...-tomorrow.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...l-tuesday.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...t-chicago.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...t-9-games.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...ce-friday.html
                            http://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-b...coreboard.html
                            Comment
                            • Machine Choice
                              SBR MVP
                              • 12-12-08
                              • 3997

                              #294
                              Football: 19-10
                              Baseball: 28-25
                              Current streak: 4-0

                              Starting Bankroll: $2,636
                              Current Bankroll: $2,852
                              Comment
                              • Machine Choice
                                SBR MVP
                                • 12-12-08
                                • 3997

                                #295
                                Overall baseball/football since re-joining SBR in August: 57-35 (57%)
                                Comment
                                • Ultimate_Marvel
                                  SBR Sharp
                                  • 08-21-11
                                  • 275

                                  #296
                                  Thanks...trying to look and piece together all of your stats was getting confusing...
                                  Comment
                                  • Machine Choice
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 12-12-08
                                    • 3997

                                    #297
                                    Originally posted by Machine Choice
                                    Wed: 10/12/11

                                    Texas Rangers ML

                                    Risking $338
                                    Winner

                                    Football: 19-10
                                    Baseball: 29-25

                                    Current streak: 5-0

                                    Starting Bankroll: $2,636
                                    Current Bankroll: $3,122
                                    Comment
                                    • figue
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 07-23-10
                                      • 2524

                                      #298
                                      Comment
                                      • Machine Choice
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 12-12-08
                                        • 3997

                                        #299
                                        http://forum.sbrforum.com/college-fo...air-force.html

                                        Winner

                                        Football: 20-10
                                        Baseball: 29-25

                                        Current streak: 6-0

                                        Starting Bankroll: $2,636
                                        Current Bankroll: $3,429
                                        Comment
                                        • khaden
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 01-19-09
                                          • 1864

                                          #300
                                          $$$
                                          Comment
                                          • Machine Choice
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 12-12-08
                                            • 3997

                                            #301
                                            Six wins in a row, tomorrow I move to the next level in Heaven's Gate. It will be a $507 wager on the Hawaii/SJSU game.
                                            Comment
                                            • thejus21
                                              SBR High Roller
                                              • 02-08-11
                                              • 100

                                              #302
                                              Who you taking?
                                              Comment
                                              • Machine Choice
                                                SBR MVP
                                                • 12-12-08
                                                • 3997

                                                #303
                                                Originally posted by thejus21
                                                Who you taking?
                                                Not sure yet, write-up tonight or tomorrow morning.
                                                Comment
                                                • riffraff24
                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                  • 04-20-11
                                                  • 7234

                                                  #304
                                                  Planning to jump aboard with you fellas starting tomorrow with a fresh bankroll...My last was also a victim of chasing unfortunately so thanks a lot for taking the time to do this and share! GL to everyone!
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Machine Choice
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 12-12-08
                                                    • 3997

                                                    #305
                                                    10/14/11

                                                    MLB: St Louis Cards -122

                                                    $507 to win $416
                                                    Comment
                                                    • TomatoFace
                                                      SBR High Roller
                                                      • 05-19-11
                                                      • 107

                                                      #306
                                                      Where's your NCAA football pick?
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Machine Choice
                                                        SBR MVP
                                                        • 12-12-08
                                                        • 3997

                                                        #307
                                                        Originally posted by TomatoFace
                                                        Where's your NCAA football pick?
                                                        Comment
                                                        • riffraff24
                                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                                          • 04-20-11
                                                          • 7234

                                                          #308
                                                          Cards are currently -130 at 5dimes and -126 at bodog. I've only ever used Bodog but wanted to try out 5dimes after all the good things i've been hearing about them. Should I go with 5dimes even though the price on this particular play isn't as favorable? Or is it good to spread plays across books to shop for the best price?
                                                          Comment
                                                          • MasterEOD
                                                            SBR Rookie
                                                            • 09-04-11
                                                            • 46

                                                            #309
                                                            5 dimes is ok for the most part....can't parlay the same game...meaning I wouldn't be able to take San Jose ST and the over...haven't figured out why though....
                                                            Comment
                                                            • hubie69
                                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                                              • 09-16-10
                                                              • 7329

                                                              #310
                                                              Originally posted by riffraff24
                                                              Cards are currently -130 at 5dimes and -126 at bodog. I've only ever used Bodog but wanted to try out 5dimes after all the good things i've been hearing about them. Should I go with 5dimes even though the price on this particular play isn't as favorable? Or is it good to spread plays across books to shop for the best price?
                                                              Clearly take the best price.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • GimpedMaster
                                                                SBR Wise Guy
                                                                • 11-15-10
                                                                • 764

                                                                #311
                                                                Originally posted by Machine Choice
                                                                10/14/11

                                                                MLB: St Louis Cards -122

                                                                $507 to win $416
                                                                Seeing you on my boys gives me some comfort
                                                                Comment
                                                                • GimpedMaster
                                                                  SBR Wise Guy
                                                                  • 11-15-10
                                                                  • 764

                                                                  #312
                                                                  Originally posted by GimpedMaster
                                                                  Seeing you on my boys gives me some comfort
                                                                  Wait, that sounded kind of ghey... I meant to say - Thanks for supporting the St. Louis Cardinals, even if its only as an investment!
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • Machine Choice
                                                                    SBR MVP
                                                                    • 12-12-08
                                                                    • 3997

                                                                    #313
                                                                    Originally posted by Machine Choice
                                                                    10/14/11

                                                                    MLB: St Louis Cards -122

                                                                    $507 to win $416
                                                                    Winner

                                                                    Football: 20-10
                                                                    Baseball: 30-25
                                                                    Current streak: 7-0


                                                                    Starting Bankroll: $2,636
                                                                    Current Bankroll: $3,845
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • fishtot
                                                                      SBR Wise Guy
                                                                      • 01-01-09
                                                                      • 650

                                                                      #314
                                                                      hawaii throwing the game, fuckers
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • riffraff24
                                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                        • 04-20-11
                                                                        • 7234

                                                                        #315
                                                                        Great call Machine!
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...